Sign in to follow this  
Arkady

[SOLVED]Help on order on ClosetChild

Ok I tryed ordering directly from Closetchild for the first time, and I think I f*cked up something.

I followed their tutorial for foreigner buyers but when it's time to pay with Paypal they reject all my cards (It's not a money issue because I filled it few days ago and after it I used only a minimal part of it somewhere else). It never happened to me on other sites.

I noticed that strangerly shipping fees with e-packet in my order are 1yen instead of around 1000yen as they should be.

What did I do wrong? How do I cancel my order if there is nothing I can do to to pay it?

Edited by Arkady

I fucked up my order once with Paypal (which was still attached to my former location).

I just emailed them (closetchild.cd @ gmail) about the issue and it was resolved quickly. They can communicate in English, so my best suggestion is to just email them.

Though, if there's an error with the price, they may contact you anyways and attempt to charge the proper amount from your account.

I'm not sure if you tried to click the paypal link at the end of your order and pay for it that way, but I skip that step. Once you get a confirmation email for your order (without paying yet) they will send you an invoice within 3 days typically. This includes the item total and correct shipping amount, and you can pay for your order that way.

I don't know about paypal rejecting your cards though. I'm unfamiar with that situation.

Edited by ghost

Thanks you both for your help.

By he way I should have been able to finalize the shipping fees by credit card with their help, since Paypal customer service and my credit card one still pass each other the fault on why I cannot pay CC through Paypal (with the very same credit card I later directly used to pay the very same order 😐).

CC customer service is very  kind and helpful ever if a bit slow and disorganized (2 days after receiving the shipping confirmation another employee answered me to help me pay shipping fees) 

Edited by Arkady

Sign in to follow this