Sign in to follow this  
donwea

L'Arc~en~Ciel is back

I never really pay attention with their domestic dramas. Seems they have lots to figure out then. Or maybe still. But they at least cam agree to perform for a few live shows. 

Personally I hope something more will come out of this. I don't wish for them to just do live for seemingly forever  just to see if they still work as a band like System Of A Down or TOOL did. That stuffs gets exhausting after a minute.

On 8/7/2018 at 11:17 PM, tetsu_sama69 said:

wow this went wayyyy off topic. y'all got some serious issues you need to sort out...

touché, this was definitely more on-topic.

23 hours ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

announces show at tokyo dome for the holidays
throws around record label issues and how they dislike songs, solo projects, members, etc

I mean really, if you don't like something just move on. You can just look at news topics and I get people are allowed be upset because artist choices and whatnot but really. Don't like it, just walk by. I've been a long time fan of the group and they're not perfect, no band is honestly. They've done a lot of things I don't like but it doesn't derail me from enjoying aspects of the group.

It's just a show at tokyo dome. That's all. If it's a come back then it's a come back.

Like it, stay for info.

Dislike it, move on.

That's all I'll say about it.

But seriously, I've been a long time fan since Blurry Eyes appeared in front of DNA and I didn't realize I had to speak only positively about them! Okay, here goes, Tierra is a desert island disc for me - I hope they play White Feathers at the concert!
What I do find fascinating and sorely lacking on forums is really in-depth conversation that goes beyond one-liner comments. The motivations of the band and the individual members are more interesting (whether good or bad) to me now and a simple "L'arc is back!" thread would leave some casual or uninformed fans the impression they are returning. I believed that at first until I read it was just concerts. I simple explained how they might not be back in the way L'arc fans really are hoping for.

6 hours ago, carddass said:

What I do find fascinating and sorely lacking on forums is really in-depth conversation that goes beyond one-liner comments.

idk if this board carried on a l'arc en ciel thread but this is how forums work - one liner responses on the news announcements, expanded shitposting discussion in the respective rihlease rihview/artist topics

u r by all means welcome to start some sort of conversation here - https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/forum/11-artists/

for a band that is on l'arc en ciel levels of irrelevancy when it comes to release schedule it's really hard to expect any active conversation going on atm, I don't think I really seen them being discussed much outside of 2004 livejournal tbh.

18 hours ago, carddass said:

touché, this was definitely more on-topic.

But seriously, I've been a long time fan since Blurry Eyes appeared in front of DNA and I didn't realize I had to speak only positively about them! Okay, here goes, Tierra is a desert island disc for me - I hope they play White Feathers at the concert!
What I do find fascinating and sorely lacking on forums is really in-depth conversation that goes beyond one-liner comments. The motivations of the band and the individual members are more interesting (whether good or bad) to me now and a simple "L'arc is back!" thread would leave some casual or uninformed fans the impression they are returning. I believed that at first until I read it was just concerts. I simple explained how they might not be back in the way L'arc fans really are hoping for.

I personally enjoyed these extra "tidbits". Gor people interested in the band and maybe some of the reasons why they make certain decisions it can give you a clearer picture. For me this is "news" instead of just getting a mere setlist.

21 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Honestly, what sort of discussion is there supposed to be in relation to the OP? 

i love laruku and its so cool that they are back 30x

I listened to them 10 years ago and barely remember their songs.
But if they want to comeback so please Ken focus on Laruku instead of producing music for other bands [A9, DaizyStripper] ;_;

I listened to their discography again the other days. That was a trip :D

I still can't get into DUNE easily, but I also feel BUTTERFLY feels like fast food, the bad kind.

And just realize that album was released in 2012, wow, been awhile without a long play album!

As for the concerts though, I am 100% sure it will sold out quickly. They always do. Cielers are another level, many of their fans from abroad will also be there.

Edited by LIDL

If this comeback can give me an album that surpasses KISS which is their BEST work so far then im all aboard for this comeback. 

Also its 2018 and I'm still trying to wrap my head on how ppl let VAMPS still prosper. They are the epitome of MID TBH.

Sign in to follow this