The Piass

まみれた(Mamireta) new singles 「くしゃみ」, 「粉砕するぞ!」 and 「俺を必要とする人はこの世の中に居ないよ」 release !

the song isn't that bad, the mv production suffers though...and I dont understand why they don't have Ojamashimasu Pv type quality anymore

misa's really fallen offf wtf...meji were managed so elegantly, whys he overworking mamireta into this

Nice smooth melodic song. It's not anything terrible at all. Same problem people have with DADAROMA will only look at one song and then disregard the rest.

Just because a group doesn't make the same kind of song doesn't make it terrible. The mv production is bad though.

Upon relistening to the song, i really like those highs batsu attempted. Wouldn't mind them in more songs low key.

Yeah, I was trying to stay positive and he does sound better than recent recordings but yikes is right lol. I wouldnt have minded something more thoughtful from them but this doesn't go anywhere and leaves my mind immediately. 

Welll that's depressing.  This falls under radio static "songs for the deaf" per Josh Homme.
I mean yeah it's not /technically/ abysmal, but it's boring and I could throw darts and hear 30 more bands that sound that way English or Japanese.
Sure hope Mei pulls somethin cause I'm running out of bands to stan.

All 9 of the other new songs are on YouTube now.
The others are all really good imo, there's even a serious ballad like some people were asking for earlier.

The other title track ( 粉砕するぞ!)  is amazing and couldn't possibly be further in style from the other one.