The Piass

まみれた(Mamireta) new singles 「くしゃみ」, 「粉砕するぞ!」 and 「俺を必要とする人はこの世の中に居ないよ」 release !

6 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

seems like their maxi single "くしゃみ" is SOLD OUT already!

*ordered mine yesterday when it still said not SOLD OUT so hopefully i am not affected...*

I was about to order it today and couldn’t find it anymore arghhh.

Guess I should pre-order the other 2 singles already then.

Edited by xLIZ4

On 9/5/2018 at 8:03 PM, xLIZ4 said:

I was about to order it today and couldn’t find it anymore arghhh.

Guess I should pre-order the other 2 singles already then.

yea its really insane how fast their releases get SOLD OUT.

makes me really wonder how many copies they press each release. I'd guess maybe 300-500 cuz although they are quite popular also in japan from what it seems i can't imagine if they press 1000 and more copies that their CDs would get sold out so quick but who knows...

I've heard that song before at least a million times.  The look is amazing, but I'll be leaving the mamireta hype train if they settle down on the generic band sound.

Doesn't sound too bad. Will have to wait to hear the whole song to really know what it's like. But hey, at least they aren't stuck in the loop of making the same song over and over.

It doesn't sound nearly as dire as some are making it out to be. Plus there's just not enough to go off of yet. Vocalist is sounding noticeably less congested and drunk here, I'm optimistic.

On 11/13/2018 at 9:57 AM, PIZAZ said:

It doesn't sound nearly as dire as some are making it out to be. Plus there's just not enough to go off of yet. Vocalist is sounding noticeably less congested and drunk here, I'm optimistic.

The song itself doesn't sound bad. Reminds me of VelBet. But it's not the sound we would expect from Mamireta. I think most of us boarded the Mamireta hype train because they had that sound that was lost after Kagerou (Or Dezert's earlier work). But this song sounds generic by comparison. I wonder if it will  have any harsh vocals. That other song on Kushami "囚人番号07番は愛した" just had one line with harsh vocals so we also can't say we didn't see this coming.  Anyway, they're free to take whatever musical direction they want, but people who began to stan because of the "congested and drunk" vocals can also rightfully decide to get off board. 

30 minutes ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

The song itself doesn't sound bad. Reminds me of VelBet. But it's not the sound we would expect from Mamireta. I think most of us boarded the Mamireta hype train because they had that sound that was lost after Kagerou (Or Dezert's earlier work). But this song sounds generic by comparison. I wonder if it will  have any harsh vocals. That other song on Kushami "囚人番号07番は愛した" just had one line with harsh vocals so we also can't say we didn't see this coming.  Anyway, they're free to take whatever musical direction they want, but people who began to stan because of the "congested and drunk" vocals can also rightfully decide to get off board. 

I hear the VelBet similarities for sure! I get it, I also started following this band because of the style they were presenting early on and I'm def not trying to stop anyone from being over them! Just offering what my impressions were.

I should have made this clear in my original post, but the congested and drunk comment was specifically referring to the rerecorded versions of songs on the album and the last single we got. The vocalist was sounding sick/overworked/whatever and I was worried we'd continue to get more recordings like that in the future.