The Piass

まみれた(Mamireta) new singles 「くしゃみ」, 「粉砕するぞ!」 and 「俺を必要とする人はこの世の中に居ないよ」 release !

The first one 「くしゃみ」(Kushami)  will be released on 2018.09.26.

Tracklist :

01. くしゃみ(Kushami)  
02. ゴミ漁り純恋歌(Gomi sunadori jun renka)
03. 囚人番号07番は愛した(Shûjin bangô 07 ban wa aishita)

The second one 「粉砕するぞ!」(Funsai suru zo ! ) will be released on 2018.12.03.

TYPE A : 1620 yen

CD :

01. 粉砕するぞ!(Funsai suru zo ! )
02. 悲しみ三丁目(Kanashimi san chôme)
03. ベッドの下の性書(Bed no shita no sei sho)

TYPE B : 1620 yen

CD :

01. 粉砕するぞ!(Funsai suru zo ! )
02. 死因:腹上死 (Shiin: fukujô shi)
03. 実録!!宇部市少年、大人との戦争(Jitsuroku!! ube shi shônen, otona to no sensô)

The third one 「俺を必要とする人はこの世の中に居ないよ」(Ore o hitsuyô to suru hito wa kono yononaka ni inai yo) will be released on 2018.12.03.

TYPE A : 1620 yen

CD :

01. 俺を必要とする人はこの世の中に居ないよ(Ore o hitsuyô to suru hito wa kono yononaka ni inai yo )
02. 隣の席の卑猥ちゃん(Tonari no seki no hiwai-chan)
03. 48手のお品書き(48 shu no o-shinagaki)

TYPE B : 1620 yen

CD :

01. 俺を必要とする人はこの世の中に居ないよ (Ore o hitsuyô to suru hito wa kono yononaka ni inai yo)
02. 死因:煙草(Shiin: tabako)
03. 挿入歌(Sônyû ka)

--> https://mamireta.com/contents/187216

Dj6c4SuVsAEeX0s.jpg

%E3%81%8F%E3%81%97%E3%82%83%E3%81%BF%E9%

%E4%BC%90%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E6%

Ryusei%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E6%9C%

%E3%81%8B%E3%82%8B%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%

%E6%9C%AA%E6%9D%A5%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%

Edited by The Piass

why don't they just release this as a fucking full-length album instead of as a whole bunch of singles? Even the A and B types are pretty much completely different tracklist-wise other than the A-Sides

3 minutes ago, Tokage said:

why don't they just release this as a fucking full-length album instead of as a whole bunch of singles? Even the A and B types are pretty much completely different tracklist-wise other than the A-Sides

VK marketing at its finest, if you buy all of them you'll spend around 8,000yen

An album is usually around 3,000yen, they'll get way more money doing this

5 minutes ago, Tokage said:

You are too long in the game to not know! Assuming an album is 3000yen, here you pay 8100yen for all songs. I could accept if they release them over a span of time to keep the interest up, but the 2nd and 3rd single seem to be released on the same day.

(@Kiryu999 beat my post by like 1 second :D)

Edited by filth_y

I still want to believe that the last two tracks were shit left on the cutting room floor while picking the tracks for the last singles campaign that they decided to include to sweeten the deal on the cash grab album. It also could be that they're just done, but who knows. 

Their looks have been getting worse and worse tho 

2 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I still want to believe that the last two tracks were shit left on the cutting room floor while picking the tracks for the last singles campaign that they decided to include to sweeten the deal on the cash grab album. It also could be that they're just done, but who knows. 

Their looks have been getting worse and worse tho 

This one is actually okay though

51 minutes ago, filth_y said:

You are too long in the game to not know! Assuming an album is 3000yen, here you pay 8100yen for all songs. I could accept if they release them over a span of time to keep the interest up, but the 2nd and 3rd single seem to be released on the same day.

(@Kiryu999 beat my post by like 1 second :D)

I mean, in all fairness to both you and @Kiryu999, it basically IS classic VK marketing 101... Actually, y'know, I wouldn't even be very surprised if they would  pull another one of those 'collection album' deals with maybe one or two bonus tracks tacked on at the end after all these singles drop.

42-type single when???

7 minutes ago, Tokage said:

I mean, in all fairness to both you and @Kiryu999, it basically IS classic VK marketing 101... Actually, y'know, I wouldn't even be very surprised if they would  pull another one of those 'collection album' deals with maybe one or two bonus tracks tacked on at the end after all these singles drop.

42-type single when???

Makes me wonder if they're actually on a secretly revived Under Code Production label.

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

Oneman at blitz already ? That's pretty cool for them

RIght? Pretty big time considering they'be been around like a year(?)

Their live show was tons of fun though, I get it.

that is one busy flyer

lame marketing scheme aside, I hope the music is better this time. my interest for these guys dropped so fast and I wanna root for them once again

And then 2 or 3 months later they release a compilation album again. 

However,can't deny that I'm super excited to hear that all. Hoping for more solid tracks as well, and a serious ballad too (That look made me cringe)

Edited by Manji 卍

This time seems wise to wait for the collection album, I don't have 150-200 to drop on fees, shipping and taxes(again) that the band only sees 15% of.

Unless the tracks just blow me away and the cover art is killer, then maybe I'll go for one.

I just hope for no more だるまさん

I think Karu looks great, and Mirai from the neck up but man I hate that purple.

Think neutral toned hair looked coolest on Batsu, Halloween store witch doctor doesn't meld with him to me lol.

Edited by karai · ebi

6 hours ago, The Reverend said:

RIght? Pretty big time considering they'be been around like a year(?)

Their live show was tons of fun though, I get it.

Agree! Saw them at a taibain in Tokyo and I loved it, especially when Batsu started to breakdance in the middle of the crowd haha

かる。has had the same haircut for 3 years with the same color. I'm looking forward to this. I'm just hoping they make enough copies for everyone to grab. I'm a completionist, so they're definitely making me buy all the types :/

It seems like they're trying to put together the two different style they used in the past. 

Btw I think I'll wait for the full version to judge.

19 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

It just sounds quite messy to me

Yeah, but way too short to be sure yet. I do want it to be chaotic but not blender against the wall.

Won't judge anything wholly by LQ youtube vids anymore tho, EQ changes thing drastically for me.