Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

苑 (Sono) (摩天楼オペラ(Matenrou Opera)) solo project "運命交差点" (Unmei Kousaten) and debut single release

苑 (Sono) (摩天楼オペラ(Matenrou Opera)) solo project "運命交差点" (Unmei Kousaten) has formed

his debut solo single will be released at his live tour "見上げた空はどこまでも現実で、東京がうやうやしく僕の形を縁取っていく" at 2018/10/12 at Aoyama Tsukimi Rukun Soufu and at 2018/10/19 at Kichijouji ROCK JOINT GB

a6e4e59d5f053758221eca7a309c70d9.jpg

flyer2.jpg

http://www.unmeikousaten.com

Edited by Shaolan974

43 minutes ago, saishuu said:

he's looking like a random european doing a "visual kei" photoshoot for likes on Facebook, things have truly come full circle

european weaboo randos wouldn't know a quarter of kanji that went into his tour name x

I hope this is better than how Matenrou Opera has been recently. I imagine it’s gonna depend a lot on the musicians he works with, but even then his voice has sounded really strained recently. 

I really like his voice but I can't seem to enjoy the new matenrou opera (since Anzi left). I hope his solo career will sound nice, also I'm one month late haha, can't believe I didn't saw that one. Thanks for the info, I'll look for this one!

[support lineup]

Gt.REX
Key.SHOKO (Sonicscape, Neo-Zonk)
Ba.Toshi (ex-Femme Fatale)

Dr.YUKI (Versailles)

new single has been finalized as "最高の瞬間" (1800 yen)

[tracklist]

1. 東京
2. 最高の瞬間
3. 名前も知らないウィスキー
4. 15歳の僕を

it will be available for mail-order on October 12 and will be released in advance at their live event on the same date

it will be officially released on October 19

hey does anyone have any idea how to purchase from his store? It ships worldwide but doesn't accept non-japanese payments (inc credit cards). The greatest cock-tease! 

On 10/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, WYSEGAZER said:

hey does anyone have any idea how to purchase from his store? It ships worldwide but doesn't accept non-japanese payments (inc credit cards). The greatest cock-tease! 

My guess is using a shopping service is the way to go here.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:17 PM, Komorebi said:

My guess is using a shopping service is the way to go here.

Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing though ><. I'm not sure what shopping services ship via UK that don't go through the major online retailers? 

3 hours ago, WYSEGAZER said:

Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing though ><. I'm not sure what shopping services ship via UK that don't go through the major online retailers? 

Try FromJapan. I've used them a couple times. Very straightforward process.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:19 PM, johnesh said:

Try FromJapan. I've used them a couple times. Very straightforward process.

Thank you very much! Are you UK based too?

Sign in to follow this