Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Gates

Semi-reintroduction

Hi all,

I've been a member since 2012 but I don't think I ever made an introduction post back then, truth is I'm not actually the most talkative person in the world but I did pop up in a few threads here and there. After that, I lost touch with MH for quite a while but some recent events within the fandom brought me back and since then I've been back every day not just for that but all the news, so I thought I'd pop up again.

I got into VK in 2010 via the GazettE and to this day they remain my favorite band. At the time me and my friend agreed we wouldn't look any further than them because it would be too 'dangerous', at least for me anyway. That lasted all of about a week before I went snooping and discovered D'espairsRay, then Screw and then it just spiralled from there. Whenever I get bored, I always end up looking for new VK music to listen to and they all just accumulate on my PC and in my CD collection. Active bands I follow besides the GazettE are Diaura, Razor, Reign, a few others and I recently got into Kizu and Fixer.

Outside of VK, the other place I haunt on a regular basis is the blu ray site as I'm also an avid collector of movies and TV shows and that's about it.

Thanks all.

Sign in to follow this