Sign in to follow this  
secret_no_03

DÄLLE

Just now, Paraph said:

man...their merch always looks cool and that discount...alas, another time. 

Atsushi is the nu-goth king when it comes to designs.

Just now, 少女椿 said:

I'll die for their merch.

I'm waiting for the next great design of DÄLLE merch to come out, but man it takes a month or more to get stuff from CDJ from Atsushi, and @Paraphtried to figure out international shipping through the store, as have I but I never got a reply. CDJ doesn't charge as much as most proxy's so I find it worth it, they barely make money off of doing it.

21 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I'm waiting for the next great design of DÄLLE merch to come out, but man it takes a month or more to get stuff from CDJ from Atsushi, and @Paraphtried to figure out international shipping through the store, as have I but I never got a reply. CDJ doesn't charge as much as most proxy's so I find it worth it, they barely make money off of doing it.

Hmmm I think I can buy it but I'm not sure when international shipping will be available again...

41 minutes ago, 少女椿 said:

Hmmm I think I can buy it but I'm not sure when international shipping will be available again...

At least here in the US CDJ still ships and has discounts for alternatives to EMS, not sure about the rest of the world.

22 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

At least here in the US CDJ still ships and has discounts for alternatives to EMS, not sure about the rest of the world.

I mean, if they will release something and somebody will be willing to buy I can help to get it without extra charge (^_^)/

(+100 yen for chocolate, maybe w)

28 minutes ago, 少女椿 said:

I mean, if they will release something and somebody will be willing to buy I can help to get it without extra charge (^_^)/

(+100 yen for chocolate, maybe w)

@Mr.0 and I generally get all of their music and I've uploaded the entire disco minus their latest live DVD which I don't actually own over here so I'm sure one of us will get it and upload it.

Sign in to follow this