Sign in to follow this  
FOSCOR70

List all the acoustic songs that you know by jrock/metal bands.

Same as title-

Doesn't have to be loaded with screams, a few screams here and there or even just a single scream/growl in whole song will do.

Perfect example - 

Thanks.

Edited by FOSCOR70

Check out Finnish folk band Tenhi. All their albums are fantastic but if you're gonna check them out try Kauan or Maaäet first.

Spoiler

Just discovered this band recently and it's been so satisfying, acoustic screamo emo perfection

(singing starts at 2:11)

They have an EP called "The Distance Between" that has better recording quality and is awesome, but these two demo songs are my favorite by far.

Or at the ones that you like...

And I'm already aware of all dir en greys acoustic so don't need to mention them.

Btw,If there already a thread like this then please merge it.

Thanks.

Edited by FOSCOR70

I don't listen to acoustic songs that much but "Ra:bBit[CH] (Acoustic Ver.)" by DiSPiИA is pretty good. It's a bit different than that example song you attached but maybe it's worth a try.

17 hours ago, reminiscing2004 said:

Just discovered this band recently and it's been so satisfying, acoustic screamo emo perfection

(singing starts at 2:11)

They have an EP called "The Distance Between" that has better recording quality and is awesome, but these two demo songs are my favorite by far.

thats exactly what i was looking for if you know more of such stuff lemme know! thanks.

Edited by FOSCOR70

Sign in to follow this