suji

UNDER FALL JUSTICE to pause + 崇拝教團 JUSTICE KING limited revival

i'm mad as hell about this, i know on one hand they're just another shitty starwave band but their shows are fun and they're nice dudes smh

10 minutes ago, Shadowtear said:

Its not they they are just another shitty starwave band, they became a shitty starwave band.
Their work under Music Art Productions as Justice King and the 2 bands before that (for the vocalist) has been way more interesting then the current sound they produce which clearly changed in style after the first album released under starwave records.

Wut?

In my opinion, some people created an emotional and no-nonsense hatred over Starwave, but I really think they are very good and decent, I do not see a problem with them, they try to do everything they can in the right way without exploiting the fans.

UFJ is an excellent band, the releases are good, the songs are well recorded. Some clips are kind of boring and cloying, but not all, and in a general way they hold the elements of Justice King.

their previous band 崇拝教團 JUSTICE KING will have a 4-month limited revival in which they will hold a oneman live each month, starting on February 14

[lineup]

Vo.愛郎 (airo) (UNDER FALL JUSTICE)
Gt.渉真 (syouma) (UNDER FALL JUSTICE)
Ba.暁兎 (sugino) (UNDER FALL JUSTICE)
Dr.ライ (rye) (ex.DIEALO)

those who purchase premium tickets (limited 20) will receive a demo song with a comment, a comment DVD, and a 5-shot photo session with members

Dvq9tZxU8AEKMNh.jpg

Dv86AU0U8AAblJy.jpg

UNDER FALL JUSTICE will resume activities on July 5, where they will start a month-long tour in Tokyo. Tour final will be held on August 26 somewhere in Nagoya...xxxxxxxxxx

D5fXQiuU0AcGg5r.jpg

崇拝教團JUSTICE KING new mini-album, "完売音源集" (“Kanbai Ongen-shū/literally "Sold Out Song Collection" in english) will be released on June 26 in 666 copies for 3024 yen. As the name states, this EP will feature rare songs that were once hard to get.

[tracklist]

1. 呪の言葉

2. I LOVE YOU〜裏切りの代償〜

3. お前呪われた..

4. 君の背中に何かいる

5. ひとりぼっち

6. 桜舞う哀しい夜 (remastered)

7. 生命の儚さと孤独 (remastered)

8. 馬鹿な女 (remastered)

Thank you starwave for murdering songs I use to love when I stanned this Justice King. Starwave killing bands since when Kiwamu was able to throw chairs at fans. 

UNDER FALL JUSTICE live DVD, "UNDER FALL JUSTICE単独カルト「教徒に託していい?僕らの居場所?」2018.12.28 HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA" will be released on July 24 for 4320 yen. It features footage from the band's last live before their activity pause.

[tracklist]

1.理想と現実の結末を..
2.キリストの本音
3.告別式
4.何も信じてない
5.存在証明
6.服従
7.嫉妬
8.現実だけの愛ならいらない
9.孤独
10.指切り
11.なら僕は異常でいい..
12.呪殺
13.1人かくれんぼ
14.最後の夕焼け
15.落書き
16.僕の人形
17.悲痛の束縛
18.DV-doll
19.悪魔主催~デスゲーム~
20.醜い拒絶
21.大事な場所
22.終愛
23.置いてけぼり

D7pKW7wVUAIfPBC.jpg

On 7/27/2018 at 9:31 PM, cvltic said:

i'm mad as hell about this, i know on one hand they're just another shitty starwave band but their shows are fun and they're nice dudes smh

I also love their music, and like personally the members 💕 Airo is funny and he is awesome composer.

3 minutes ago, The Piass said:

D87qupcUwAAriSk.jpg

They will reveal something in 5 days.

Again 4 members? (moreover, always the same)

how come they make the mysterious if we already know who the members are? .__.

Airo is wearing a funeral veil; so they will announce that they are leaving starwave and going back to making good music as Justice King, make impossible mail-order only CDs that you can only get for limited of time of 2 days after they announce it 1 day and a half and go back to making live limited 30 copy on CDs that only their 15 jouren can get. 

That's my french vanilla fantasy.