The Piass

the Raid live limited single "弟切草" release

During their tour 『見栄と現実』 (from 2018.09.01 to 2019.03.24.), the band will release a single called 『弟切草』(Otogiri kusa) (1944 yen)

Tracklist :

1.弟切草(Otogiri kusa)

2. (title unknown)

DVD :

1.弟切草(Otogiri kusa)

DjHZjKFUUAAlHN8.jpg

DjHXIt7VsAYxTTd.jpg

DjHXgSNVsAItmiW.jpg

DjHYZK-U8AYWgui.jpg

DjHYspkUYAASl68.jpg

DjH3ROvVsAA4_iX.jpg

Edited by The Piass

@Disposable I think they are an amazing band but they have so many live-limited and release so much that I can't keep up haha. I love their music but I wish I didn't have to miss out on all the live-limited because a lot of those are their best stuff too.

Just now, Yukimoto said:

@Disposable I think they are an amazing band but they have so many live-limited and release so much that I can't keep up haha. I love their music but I wish I didn't have to miss out on all the live-limited because a lot of those are their best stuff too.

They're so acclimated to the Japanese way of doing vk biz that it's all about live attendance and milking fans with meet & greets and so on. It's shame, because think even early on they were way better than all the other bands styled after that early Royz-sound. 

@Disposable Yeah they always been good but they are one of the bands that always has some kind of live-limited release, I mean I don't think they've ever had a live without one haha. I wish I could collect them all but yeah I can't. This one is also live-limited and like always it sounds so good but I wonder if Anomaly will be as good as this one .-.

7 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

@Disposable Yeah they always been good but they are one of the bands that always has some kind of live-limited release, I mean I don't think they've ever had a live without one haha. I wish I could collect them all but yeah I can't. This one is also live-limited and like always it sounds so good but I wonder if Anomaly will be as good as this one .-.

They've sometimes done softer that's which I didn't like, but when they go for that menhera darker oshare it's gold 

I used to go nuts, collecting (and eventually uploading) all of their live-limited & multi-type releases and whatnot, but I completely lost track/interest after Reborn. It got to the point where they kept repeating the same motifs in their songs and I just gave up spending $$ on their stuff. That being said, this particular release has caught my interest b/c it does sound pretty good w/ more instrumental presence (v. electronic) ...

Still, it would be nice if they finally stopped using that sparkle synth that they use literally in every song.