Duwang

DADAROMA to go on hiatus and Yusuke will depart

Dystonia blows, but hopefully treatment will help manage it and maybe it’ll even go  into remission. 

Dadaroma will come back with a new drummer. There are a lot of talented musicians out there and I’m sure they’ll find someone that fits. Not really a fan, but Oboreru Sakana is a banger. 

I wonder did anybody ever noticed his Dystonia? Should be worse if he need to quit because of it. Can't be unnoticed?! 

Well I hope it's not just a lie to get out of the band or music world. (We have seen musicians who say they are sick/in pain but join or start a new band... for example Yuga from Merry Badend.) Just saying, I'm not insulting anyone. 

I also guess DADAROMA will come back with a new drummer, if not they don't take music seriously. 

4 hours ago, BrenGun said:

I also guess DADAROMA will come back with a new drummer, if not they don't take music seriously. 

I think that it would be hard to recover from the loss of Yusuke quickly, even if there are a lot of other skilled drummers in the industry. That is, assuming that they were tight-knit. 

Tbh, a portion of me almost hopes they return with someone like Meto or even Luvia on drums now that both MEJIBRAY and CANIVAL are disbanded or to be. Though, I've never seen a CANIVAL live, so I don't know how Luvia plays [live] and whether or not he's inexperienced or not.

Regardless of their admittedly lacking last few releases, they still have so much potential. I can only hope that this loss doesn't result in a disbandment. Far too many bands announce a hiatus and then just decide to disband instead.

Maybe it's me being pessimistic, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were seriously dedicated to music, but simply were unable to recover from a drummer like Yusuke having to withdraw. I can only hope that doesn't happen and that their next release after having recovered from this ordeal will be impressive.

14 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

I think that it would be hard to recover from the loss of Yusuke quickly, even if there are a lot of other skilled drummers in the industry. That is, assuming that they were tight-knit. 

Tbh, a portion of me almost hopes they return with someone like Meto or even Luvia on drums now that both MEJIBRAY and CANIVAL are disbanded or to be. Though, I've never seen a CANIVAL live, so I don't know how Luvia plays [live] and whether or not he's inexperienced or not.

Regardless of their admittedly lacking last few releases, they still have so much potential. I can only hope that this loss doesn't result in a disbandment. Far too many bands announce a hiatus and then just decide to disband instead.

Maybe it's me being pessimistic, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were seriously dedicated to music, but simply were unable to recover from a drummer like Yusuke having to withdraw. I can only hope that doesn't happen and that their next release after having recovered from this ordeal will be impressive.

You got a point there! I'd love to see Luvia in Dadaroma!

I really love them and I honestly hope they'll be back soon! They became one of my favourite bands and I really badly wanted to see their live, but sadly couldn't for some reasons.... 

If Meto/Yuutaro hadn’t already said something along the lines of “I won’t join any band but Mejibray”, I would hope for that too. :( I do miss seeing him around.

26 minutes ago, frayed said:

If Meto/Yuutaro hadn’t already said something along the lines of “I won’t join any band but Mejibray”, I would hope for that too. :( I do miss seeing him around.

Spoiler

If I'm not mistaken, he played drums at RUIDO K4 for 『THE☆WORLD subliminal show first』under Yuutarou, so I'm honestly not sure if he'll keep his word on that. Could just be wishful thinking though. That is, unless he meant that he would never become an official member and would only do supporting.

Idk, but Meto/Yuutarou playing for DADAROMA is a cool concept. He's a pretty skilled drummer too imo.

Yusuke you deserve way better than this, it sucks for him and Yoshi and crew.  I wish them all the best

tbh the guy doing the thirteen's support from awoi is pretty fit for this

i think they should get a non-vk drummer though, yusuke's appeal for me was the fact that he drummed more like a metalcore drummer than a yoshiki fanboy

13 hours ago, ahnchc said:
  Hide contents

If I'm not mistaken, he played drums at RUIDO K4 for 『THE☆WORLD subliminal show first』under Yuutarou, so I'm honestly not sure if he'll keep his word on that. Could just be wishful thinking though. That is, unless he meant that he would never become an official member and would only do supporting.

Idk, but Meto/Yuutarou playing for DADAROMA is a cool concept. He's a pretty skilled drummer too imo.

He did, and it’s the second thing he meant - sessions, yes, he’s fine doing those - actually doing a band, no.

I mean I guess it’s not out of the question that he could change his tune, but...

8 hours ago, emmny said:

i think they should get a non-vk drummer though, yusuke's appeal for me was the fact that he drummed more like a metalcore drummer than a yoshiki fanboy

Also why I like Dimlim’s new drummer. 

Omg one of my favorite drummers is retiring fk T-T. Its sad hopfully he will return one day

On 7/29/2018 at 1:06 AM, emmny said:

He would be but thing is my opinion id rather have awoi  make a revival then that >.<

Although that will never happen sadly

10 minutes ago, Itsenapink said:

Does anyone know what Yusuke is doing now? Like is he still in contact with the band or anything? He just seems to have disappeared completely...

I'm pretty sure Yusuke retired due to health reasons