Sign in to follow this  
Masato

Ice to perform in the US next year

I want him to come to Europe.....

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

He IS a good vocal, even though is solo stuff is not so amazing.... 

But he will play Zodiack and BFN stuff, too. So that's cool!

How the fuck do we keep getting bottom-of-the-barrel acts like this????? we literally get nothing other than kaya playing at gay clubs i guess

Vamps loved the US.... ?

Satsuki spares you!!!!

Kamijo loves Europe, and otherwise VK abroad is dead....

19 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

I'd go out to this if he were playing with a band. By himself doing karaoke? No thanks.

It said he will bring support members, including ex Avanchick Hyu-Ga, on the YouTube page :shrug:

I don't get the hate? His solo single was acceptable enough, and it's a free concert at a convention. I'd go if he was playing at Anime North, and literally all I know about him is that one BFN song I like and that he enjoys ice cream and crop tops.

5 hours ago, violetchain said:

I don't get the hate? His solo single was acceptable enough, and it's a free concert at a convention. I'd go if he was playing at Anime North, and literally all I know about him is that one BFN song I like and that he enjoys ice cream and crop tops.

and showing off his make up induced abs ❤️

I firmly believe Tokyo in Tulsa is a curse. Every band that performed there (DaturA, Meteoroid, Avanchick) ended up disbanding shortly after when they were seemingly doing great, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ice decides to retire or some shit while on the plane back to Japan. lmao rip

1 minute ago, Zalemu said:

I firmly believe Tokyo in Tulsa is a curse. Every band that performed there (DaturA, Meteoroid, Avanchick) ended up disbanding shortly after when they were seemingly doing great, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ice decides to retire or some shit while on the plane back to Japan. lmao rip

That’s why they went with Ice; less chance of breaking up a solo act.

Well, he can sing and that's what sets him appart from other vocals. I went to his accoustic live and it was great! 

But yeah, he should have stayed with BFN....

And he will probably take on a more heavy direction again, too.

On 8/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

He meant he'll be performing fellatio, not actually singing

Will Kaya "come", too?

I follow some random drummer who I have 0 clue who he is but he ended up being drums for this band and I think he posted clips of it 

Edited by chipathy

Sign in to follow this