FOSCOR70

how to manage music?

sorry if there's already a thread like this.

so i have around 3 gb of music on my phone.

what i want to do is is - able to listen to ALL my songs either offline(preferable) or online through an app without actually having the songs stored in my android phone.

so how can i do that?

or do you have a better way of managing music than the one im trying to get to work? let me know.

thank you.

Do you mean ALL your songs are much more than the 3GB?

Why don't you buy an external SD with more space, and put all of your music on that SD, if not more than 3GB fits on your phone?

On 7/26/2018 at 1:26 AM, FOSCOR70 said:

sorry if there's already a thread like this.

so i have around 3 gb of music on my phone.

what i want to do is is - able to listen to ALL my songs either offline(preferable) or online through an app without actually having the songs stored in my android phone.

so how can i do that?

or do you have a better way of managing music than the one im trying to get to work? let me know.

thank you.

The only 2 ways i can think of is a japanese spotify or itunes. Or grab an sd for cheap  card and pop it in your phone. For organization offline i use an app called Blackplayer (You can grab the free ver.) to help organize everything. They Have as bunch of tabs from by track, artist and album. I prefer using the artist tab its polished nicely and they take most album art and some artist pictures from last.fm in the Manually search album or artist. Just make sure you get the names right (Kanji is preferred). If you cant find what your looking for you can always tap and hold down for a second or two on the album, song and artist you want and hit "edit"to edit tags. Another option tap and hold the song, album and artist hit the "Manually search album art" or artist. If your not having any luck hit "get from gallery" and download the image off google or just properly tag in windows. (note: Sometimes Transfering songs from back and forth from windows to android screws the tags i would prefer using the app and the instructions i gave.) I hope this helps :glitter: