DAMY

Hi everyone.

Hello, I started enjoying visual kei in 2008 (so a decade ago lol) when I found Deluhi and VAMPS, but I drifted away to the American alternative scene while discovering GACKT and others along the way. Last year I got with my SO and he was really into visual kei and once I saw what he was talking about it all came back to me. Now I listen to stuff like DAMY, X Japan, Morrigan, Halloween Junky Orchestra, TRNTY D:CODE and Yoshiki and SUGIZO's solo projects. My SO and I have this ritual where he'll find new music videos throughout the week, then we'll watch them all to discover new artists. Making friends has always been a struggle for me, but I hope I can make friends here and we can share our love for vk and discover new music together. Thanks for reading this and I'm so excited to meet you guys! 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

3 minutes ago, DAMY said:

Hello, I started enjoying visual kei in 2008 (so a decade ago lol) when I found Deluhi and VAMPS, but I drifted away to the American alternative scene while discovering GACKT and others along the way. Last year I got with my SO and he was really into visual kei and once I saw what he was talking about it all came back to me. Now I listen to stuff like DAMY, X Japan, Morrigan, Halloween Junky Orchestra, TRNTY D:CODE and Yoshiki and SUGIZO's solo projects. My SO and I have this ritual where he'll find new music videos throughout the week, then we'll watch them all to discover new artists. Making friends has always been a struggle for me, but I hope I can make friends here and we can share our love for vk and discover new music together. Thanks for reading this and I'm so excited to meet you guys! 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

You sound familiar...oh right, you're my waifu! Glad to see you joined! Welcome! 

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff around here and will make friends with no problems ;)

Have fun and if you need anything just ask!

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff around here and will make friends with no problems ;)

Have fun and if you need anything just ask!

Thank you so much!