Spike760

The Official Rant Section

It's okay. I don't mind.

Where do you live?

And yes, I'm sure. You shouldn't kill yourself.

Wait..What do you mean? If I care about where you live? Or about you?

Well, I wanted to know where you live cause I'm curious, and if you lived close enough I could probably help you out or something. And I care about you because it's sad to see people like this. The world doesn't need anymore people to commit suicide.

Man... I hate my dad. He needs to die in a fire. One more year and I'll be 18 and he can't lay a god damn finger on me anymore or I'll fucking sue his ass for every penny he's got. That demon shit just fucking kicked the shit out of me because I'm a "fatass." He calls me a fatass? Man I'm 120 fucken pounds. He needs to take a look in the mirror and realize he has no god damn chin cuz he's so overweight and that his fucking gut is a mile huge. Stupid drunk. I can't call the cops because he is a god damn cop. I can't call the DCFS, I've been-there-done-that and they don't give a shit. I just have to be strong one more year.

Woah :(

There is loads of shitty and sad things happening amongst the people here.

My family life seems somewhat perfect compared to this.

I only have troubles with my mother, because we just can't live in the same house anymore XD She actually got so angry once that she tried to trhow me out. But I love my father because he is exactly the same type as a person as I am. We get along perfectly. Tease eachother, and then teaze my mom : DD yep yep. The same thing with my both bros, I love them.

I feel especially bad for Takeru, because I woould just like to kick the hell out of your parents. They make me mad. ANd bad. Even though I have no idea who they are.

And Vulgar and Kazuma..

Would you feel better if I would virtually kick the hell out of your fathers (with my super powerfull kicks!)

Im just mad right now because things like that happen >:(

hooray!

But I still would like to let some of my anger out and kick him xD

Duh, bad idea, since I can't even beat my bros >P

Now I am an Emo Jrocker who is always in pain I am going to put up a new pic that superman one is a year old now so I will put up a new one in show yourself yeah!!!! ouch literaly.

hey is it bad when you can like see your inside practically? cuz my parents don't take me to the hospital I just use painkillers for the pain.

My advice is: tell them to go fuck themselves and go to the hospital no matter what they say >P

It's not healthy to eat too much painkillers. My father had to eat them lot at one point (after one surgery) and his kidneys ceased functioning o.o

My advices are always so polite .. ^^'

ok It has been a while since I have been on well now I am on again so I have healed a bit from the last post yeah just a little it is like on the front part of my body and I cover it with a huge bandage you can't see it it is under my shirt.

So yeah I feel better but school they always make fun of me so yeah it sucks to be home and at school. I hate my life

I"m fucking tired of being used. Since I'm new here, nobody has known about this but, I moved in a apartment with my biologial brother and my two friends that I consider brothers last year. I wanted us to live there for awhile, cuz It's cool we are all together and working together for the same goal. Plus we always hung out together all the time. Makes sense right? Well apperantly not. One left because if he went back to college his parents wouldn't charge him rent. The second one left to North Carolina to live in his aunts house for free while she is looking for a place in Texas. And now my brother is up and leaving because he's rushing his realasonship with his fieonce. (which he has known for 5 months). Add on to the fact that I just lost my temp job and the lease is up so I have to sign a new lease even though I don't have much money now. Plus I paid for the rent for two months in a row when none of them had money. And how do they say thanks? They fucking ditch me. Add on the fact that I'm constintally used by other people.....I fucking hate it..

That sucks, I feel really bad for you. I don't even feel like complaining anymore, because I have nothing that serious to complain about.

My school is the most shittiest shits of all the shits!

Everything SUCKS =__= that years is gonna be horrible, I'm so frustrated!

My school is the most shittiest shits of all the shits!

Everything SUCKS =__= that years is gonna be horrible, I'm so frustrated!

What grade are you going into?

Well, I'm not sure that the grades are the same for you and me, because I live in Quebec (Canada).. Here it's called secondary 5. To give you a more precise idea, the average age of students in this grade is 16-17 years old (I'm 16).

We are the oldest students of the school, and last year we were just grades 4 and 5 together in the same building. The environment was relatively calm. BUT this year they moved the grades 1-2-3 in our school and now it's totally messy! All these young, immature, noisy, stupid people who run and shout everywhere, I just wanna kick them all o_o

And there is more.. they added new stupid rules that make school time even more painful. For example, MP3 players are now forbidden in all the school, we can't even listen our music in the cafeteria or the agora (not sure of that word, anyway..)!! It's horrible, I am dependent on my music... it made lunchtimes less boring last years, but now we must sit and wait =_=

This is simply the worst "back to school" of my life !

ok i am planning on going to Ohayo Con this year and i am trying so hard to get a jrock act to be there. I thought they never had one before and here BLOOD played there in 2004. heres the vid

that doesnt change my effort to get another but im so pissed that i missed it

edit:::oh if my efforts work out and one does show who would be willing to come.

oh second part of vid

Well, I'm not sure that the grades are the same for you and me, because I live in Quebec (Canada).. Here it's called secondary 5. To give you a more precise idea, the average age of students in this grade is 16-17 years old (I'm 16).

We are the oldest students of the school, and last year we were just grades 4 and 5 together in the same building. The environment was relatively calm. BUT this year they moved the grades 1-2-3 in our school and now it's totally messy! All these young, immature, noisy, stupid people who run and shout everywhere, I just wanna kick them all o_o

And there is more.. they added new stupid rules that make school time even more painful. For example, MP3 players are now forbidden in all the school, we can't even listen our music in the cafeteria or the agora (not sure of that word, anyway..)!! It's horrible, I am dependent on my music... it made lunchtimes less boring last years, but now we must sit and wait =_=

This is simply the worst "back to school" of my life !

Yeah I know how you feel. My high school that I gradeuated from has grades 6-12. It's werid when I was a kid I didn't try to mess with the 11 and 12 graders, but when I was there all the little kids were so imature and arrogent. I spent a lot of time in the princalpals office for "putting those kids in line" as I called it. As far as the stupid rules goes, school are becoming more pussifed year after year. You have to either break the rules by being sneaky or like me spent time in the office for doing what you want. It's sucks, but it's better then conforming. Or try to find something else to that gets you through the day.

Hah.. I'm sure we've all heard this rant before, but..

Damn, I hate it when I get teachers who can't teach to save their lives.

There's no point in taking the class if you're not going to learn crap from it.

Oh, and the underclassmen seem to get sluttier and sluttier by the year, it's kind of scary. They seem to have some kind of superiority complex, even though they're not all that. -__-

rant- had my school ball last saturday. other than the alcohol, i didnt have a good time. my date for the night spent all the time dancing and talking with her friends and i was kinda feeling left out. i paid for her ticket and everything.... those tickets were expensive, more than $100NZ. i made a humungous effort to make her feel appriciated, compliments on her dress, looks, making conversation. and i felt that she wasnet really giving any love back. it frustrated me. i drank. NZ law has some loophole that lets you drink in a private area with parental consent so my private school set up a ball in their grounds so we could drink. still.

Last night i was ready to cut someone ... it's bad enough the boys in the room next to us love to blast their freaken movies, music and games to full volume in the day time >..

I hate drama between friends. =(

You know, the type where you need to have a serious talk with someone because you want to tell them what's wrong with them and hope they will change it for the better? And then they avoid speaking to you at all costs and then you feel like shit for bringing it up? Yeah, that kind. =|