Spike760

The Official Rant Section

dkjfhkljdfkdfjdfs

I'm fuckin' SICK with a motherfuckin' cold IN THE SUMMER.

I need to make a multitude of tails to sell at an anime con (Otakon) in 10 days.

I'm sick.

THIS BLOWS.

fuck!

you too!!?

gezzus! I mean.. It should be warm, right???

But yeah, all we get here is just this damn rain!!

I get depressed.

And then the animecon (here) it'll be this weekend.

And my dear lovely family went and decided that NO!

We'll be going to Helsinki in that weekend.

That one fucking weekend!!

Any other weekend would be fine.

But they had to do this to me..

shit.

what i hate at the moment is the necessity to wake up at 8 am on sunday [and it's 3.30 am now] 'coz of a fucking repair [or whatever it's called] in the bathroom lasting for 2 weeks already >.>

Yey.. This section is good for venting.

But I hate it when my friends act like Jrock elitists.

I mean, it's cool that they share the same interests as me, but please.. Don't act like a know it all. I do like it when I brainwash get people into the fandom so we share more common interests, but once they get in it and act like an elitist, it pisses me off. -__-

Generally, it means someone who thinks they're better than other people. Like for example when they hold more knowledge or information and/or are wealthier, they think they hold a "better than you" status.

HAHAHHAA. XD

Starla, I had the EXACTLY same problem as you.

But, in my case, I was still the one with more knowledge.

Spike, elitists are people who think they're farly superior in the thing they're elitizing.

Like Pink Floyd/Mars Volta/Dream Theater/Morphine elitists: most musical genres are despised due to the lack of deep lyrics and complex guitar works.

So, if you have diferent taste in music than them, you're musically inferior and un-worthy to discuss music with them.

We have a lot of elitist in J-music, and most of them are Old-School V-Kei elitists.

The same thing than ever: "blabla nowadavays vkei is only for the looks blabla lack of originality freaking cross-dressers vkei is dead v-kei in 90's was way heavier than these poppy things blabla etc".

I can understand why DT/Pink Floyd fans act like elitists, 'cause these bands REALLY rule.

But I'm still searching for a reason to somebody love old v-kei bands like Jyakura, Eliphas Levi and NéiL. ><

If you want an example of an attempted "elitist", just look at practically everyone at Tonberry...

Everyone except Champ213. XD

Other examples are vordul and DeathPrincess on Last.FM.

Oh ok thanks for explaining everyone!! xD

And foshokku I think I remember liking Jyakura, never heard of the second band, and I don't remember the NeiL stuff I had.

Are you Champ213? Whenever I go to Tonberry I only download stuff from him, and Pandora (because they always have like cool releases) and that's like it, because TrueBlue died, I always forget his Tonberry name. I want to find him, he should come here!! He always had like everything!!

Eliphas Levi just always reminded me of gothic Lareine in their image. :/

And foshokku's totally not Champ213. If he was, he'd 1. be a chick, and 2. be getting hassled by me for things. XD

And yeah, TrueBlue was pretty cool. He was called Bishi on Tonberry, I think. Dunno where he went. New stuff is easier to find these days though. It mostly was new stuff he put up around the place aswell.

Oh yeah bishi that was his name, his Last.FM name was aaron something, and he used to have a Bou GIF as his icon, I don't know if he does anymore, I should've added him, but I didn't. Ah well if he was just putting up new stuff, that's what you're for, lol jk. xD

And I definitely didn't know Champ213 was a girl, lol.

Noo. XD

I'm just a lovely stranger who happens to know a lot.

Eliphas Levi pretty much sound like Jyakura, NéiL, La'Mule, Noir Fleurir, Missalina Rei and pretty much most late 90's bands.

All of the Romantic French/Gothic Lolita/Symphonical Goth etc. bands, like Lareina, BLOOD and Malice Mizer doesn't fit me too.

I wished jpopmusic never lost their download section. I was such a fool to get only things I knew from there, without exploring all their mightyness.

God damnit.. I want to slap Todd.

Fuckkkkkkkk. Fuckfuckfucdspfdsksddsfs/kdsfjksdfskd.

My feet hurt... AND I WANT THE ACTUAL CD OF STACKED RUBBISH AND NOT THE DOWNLOADED VERSION.... *sobs*

ugh . school does start next week.. good things tho.. im taking japanese and 3d Design... WHOOP.. here i come GAME DESIGN WORLD!!! here..i..come lol

but other than that .. UGHHHHHUGH <_< and i gotta get my books and shit ... LAME-O