Spike760

The Official Rant Section

Chris Benoit was a wrestler for WWE. But yeah what emo said go over to their house BUT instead of EATING the food STEAL it lol that way you won't have to worry bout buyin more groceries. If they complain tell them off lol

Yeah I know what you mean. I don't know who Chris Benoit is though...

But yeah new rant.

OMG dude, I'm so pissed. Like my roommates always have their loud ass friends over so we can get noise complaints, but not really, but we probably will get one, and we can only have 3 in a year or we get evicted and we already have one, and we've only lived here for like two weeks. And then they fucking ate all my food!! I'm so pissed because I'm poor as hell, and I just bought like all this food and it's not even there, all I got was 2 cans of Coke out of my 12 pack that I bought last night.

I was so pissed dude, I kicked the garbage all over and punched a hole in the wall. I busted my knuckles pretty bad.

Man if someone came over to my house, who weren't even my friends, and they ate all the food i bought at the store, I would be so pissed I wouldn't punch the wall i would probably Punch them, and then i would proceed to steal all their food and bring it back to my place :D

And I heard about Chris benoit too that sucks so bad, Its been all over the news, I heard that he killed his son and wife and then killed himself, at least thats what the news is saying. :(

Yeah I heard that too. They said they found him hanging in his basement. That's sad. There's some little kid that never got the chance to live out his life (his son I'm talking about). Makes you realize how much we take everything for granted.

Yep thats what the news is saying, A double Homicide and a suicide, but they still haven't announced the final verdict so maby there wrong and just haven't found the evidence needed to prove that he didn't, so we won't know for sure till they finish their investigation.

Yeah. I hope he didn't do what they're saying he did. He was a great wrestler, and seemed like a great guy too. It'd be sad to know that he thought that that was the only way out of whatever he was going through.

Yeah you never know, he might not've, like I could see it happening though, since he killed himself, but maybe like he came home and they were dead, so then he hung himself, who knows.

Look at this, this is my hand today from punching the wall, it looked a lot worse yesterday.

2007062764426ww1.jpg

lol I punched it pretty hard, because there's a huge indent in the wall, lol.

There was a big storm and a lot of rain this afternoon, I usually like storms... but the toilet or something in my basement overflowed and it's all flooded... it's a total mess ¬¬

ahhhhhhhhh okay rant time.....

My mother has a boyfriend and recently her and him had a baby *wyatt* and he never takes care of him, he's always off gambling away the babies food money, im so fucking pissed.

I hate junkies like him, fucking losers. Poor baby ;_;

A close friend of a close friend was killed in a hit and run last week, and no one is coming forward with any information at all yet!

Liberty Jaswal was crossing a street so he could throw his trash away in a trashcan instead of littering when he was hit by a white astro van, dragged 70 feet, and was then ran over! His friends called out to the van and TOLD them about Liberty, but the male driver and female passanger didn't stop. In fact, one witness heard someone in the van scream "Go! Go! Go!" afterwards! They KNEW they hit him, and they instead fled the scene instead of stopping and taking responsibility for their actions!

SGVTribune.com:

Deputies released a video from security cameras at Del Taco, near where the incident occurred, that showed a Chevrolet Astro van as it pulled up and when it left, chased by two of Jaswal's friends.

The grainy video also shows Jaswal and his friends parking and getting out. It did not capture the hit-and-run.

The hit-and-run happened at 2:15 a.m. in the 15000 block of Imperial Highway near the Del Taco. Deputies said the van was traveling 15 to 20 mph in the parking lot when it struck Jaswal.

What's worse, is that I heard about this on the news and felt horrible... and THEN I found out he was a very close friend to someone who is like a sister to me! His funeral was today. None of us want revenge, we just want justice. His tragic death shouldn't be in vain.

Edit: A suspect was arrested today, we'll see what happens after this!

It's 4:00 AM and I'm watching American Ninja 2: The Confrontation on TV.

I hate this city.

It's 4:00 AM and I'm watching American Ninja 2: The Confrontation on TV.

I hate this city.

Well on the brighter side, I'm not sure if you've heard about this yet or not.

Brazil’s first ever Jrock event, JRock Rio, is scheduled to take place in Rio de Janeiro on August 5th at Scala Rio, a venue that can hold a 1500-2000 person audience. It will feature performances by oshare kei bands Charlotte and hime ichigo. This will be the first time either band has performed overseas. For more information about this event, please check out JRock Rio's official site.

Dude Charlotte is awesome, I'd love to see them live, never heard hime ichigo before, but they're probably cool too.

Edit: Ok now I'm pissed too, because I just spent like sooo many hours trying to upload stupid Nightmare's ANIMA album, last night when it was about to finish my internet just exited, and the next time it like crashed and the upload got messed up, now today after like an hour uploading now it's telling me it can't be processed because it's to big, what the balls!?

What file server allows more than 100mb? MegaUpload?

If it's MediaFire you're using, I know the trouble. I was just uploading that Tokyo Heroes/Retina/Rosario stuff there, and a message came up like "oops! An unexpected error has occured. This will be forwarded to MediaFire's Technical Team" or something.

Screw that. What it should say is "Oops! MediaFire sucks ass!"

>_>

Haha yeah, I love MediaFire, but it when it's stupid like that it sucks so much!! But I usually use MediaFire, because everything downloads so fast off of there, plus they allow you to download a lot at once, and it's not usually bad for uploading.

Just remember they have a 100 mb upload limit. MegaUpload is 500 mb. ANIMA is at 17.7%

They have a 100MB limit? o_O Wow, I didn't realize that.

I like MU, but a lot of the time, I have to upload more than one file, and you can't (as far as I know) upload more than one at a time on MU. I just resort to ol' Sendspace if MediaFire gays up. Sure it's slow, but you get whatever you're downloading eventually. xD

Yeah MediaFire has a 100 mb limit, they waited till my file was done upload to tell me that though, so I like waited over an hour to hear "Sorry your upload could not be processed because it's larger than 100 mb", lol.

Haha yeah, I don't know if you can, or at least not for free.

But yeah SendSpace is sooo slow, or maybe just for me, like at my apartment where I have really good internet, it's a lot faster though.

Well, the passangers in the astro van that accelerated into Liberty, dragged him over 70 feet, ran OVER him, and then fled the scene FINALLY came forword and the drive was arrested. He was arraigned this morning. He is only 19 years old. The passangers were only an 18 year old girl and 17 year old boy. So far no charges are being pressed onto the passangers even though the girl shouted "Go! Go! Go!" after they hit Liberty.

At least the driver was arrested and will have to take responsibility for his actions?

Aaaaaaaand, I hate it when guys lie about being single only to drop the bomb about having a girlfriend after you've already gotten attached to them. -_-