Spike760

The Official Rant Section

So we don't even have money to pay the bills but you're going to drive all over hell's half acre in the only decent vehicle we have, fully aware that I had intended to be gone tomorrow night, to look at commercial fishing boats instead of taking the dog to the vet to have the giant abcess on her jaw looked at.

Makes perfect sense. XP

lend me some cash, he said.

gonna pay it back in a week, he said.

and now 2 weeks has passed, i haven't hear from him. tsk!

Not only am i not your maid, I'm also not your: housesitter, dogsitter, answering machine/messenging service, garbage disposal, finaance manager, or your fucking SERVANT.

Dragon Age 2 screenshots look shitty.

DRAGON EFFECT 2: HAWKE VS. THE GETHSPAWN.

I'm very skeptical on what DA2 will be like, so far judging from the pre-release screens. I'm not even close to impressed.

i can't change my profile without getting an error, lol. actually all the sites i frequent have been giving me errors today. i'd like to throw the internet out the window, lol

My dad is such a douche sometimes. He keeps lecturing me every month about the internet usage when we never go over, it is getting extremely annoying. We are only just half through the download usage with 4 days left. Then he starts going on about privileges and such, that I should do stuff around the house to earn the right to use the internet... So annoying...

My dad is such a douche sometimes......Then he starts going on about privileges and such, that I should do stuff around the house to earn the right to use the internet... So annoying...
Same here.

She didn't leave and now I'm pissed. Just get that bitch out of here already!

fuck you, R. tell me the truth. and if you are really loyal as you says, then, take more care of me when you will back.

I can't stand the heat any longer. But then again, I complain about the cold in winter too.

1. i hate the monopolization of the electricity in my country, they are slow to respond to their customers' needs

2. i hate my internet connection, its slow and it is unstable, it suddenly stops. the company is same as no.1

3. i posted a lot of underrated bands like d'erlanger, dead end, (i forgot to put 44magnum, reaction, etc) from the previous site and show my support to them but the posts is gone but i'm happy we have this forum

4. can't download ISO files because it is too large

i seems have to reschedule for my annual trip to Asia. And this means have to go through planning, ticketing, find good reasonable lodging that available a.k.a everything, from scratch, and that is not fun. At all.

Pretty much thanks to my Boss that giving out sudden long term works that needed to finish before then.

Hope could find good flights and lodging later. Grr!

I'm fed up with my family!!! I can"t believe she didn't call the cops. Drunk bastards who attack their kids should be in prison, not home where they can do it again..

This is the part where I ask myself if all the embarrassment, chasing and caring is worth the effort.

You never seem to understand why I'm upset, even when I do explain myself. Best friends are supposed to.

Just realized that the copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Edition I bought earlier in the week actually had the original Fallout 3 disc in it. You know, the one I already had. And I hadn't even realized until I was like 5 or so hours into a new game file. COCKS. HMV will suffer the wrath of my receipt.

No, YOU have the checkbook so how about YOU get off your fat fucking lazy ass and take the poor dog to the vet before she dies from an infection, ya miserable fucking cunt?!

I want my mom to come back home already. 10 days is too much D: Now I have to wait another 10 days T_T