Spike760

The Official Rant Section

I hate how the thing I had been looking forward to for most of the year is no longer going to happen. (See, this is the problem with having "inside information", things can go awry and you get let down. D: )

Posting twice in a row, wee!

I just found out that someone has been sending out MY pictures from the show (I didn't take pictures of the bands performing, just of my friends and stuff) and taking credit! WHAT THE HELL?! *doesn't like people*

Thats awesome. I work at a candy store. Not a good day today for me though. I had to tell someone I didn't love them. Now I feel bad :(

heh, at least you're honest.

hope he gets over it soon......

Thats awesome. I work at a candy store. Not a good day today for me though. I had to tell someone I didn't love them. Now I feel bad :(

heh' date=' at least you're honest.

hope he gets over it soon...... [/quote']

Dude, I'm a dude

Dude, I'm a dude

*gigglesnort*

Dude, I'm a dude

*gigglesnort*

rofl xD

My day is better now.

My birthday sucked too many forms of ass yesterday.

Ok, my friend and his girlfriend were taking me to indianapolis to see my girlfriend, it's like a 2 hour drive from here. We get like more than 1/2 way and his car decides to crap out, it wouldn't start, so pretty much he made a bunch of calls and some places were going to charge $7/mile to tow it, which from where he lives it would've cost $1,600 to tow, however this other guy wasn't charging as much and we had him tow it to a hotel that wasn't too far away. The total was like $68, which is a hell lot better than $1,600. Well my friend's dad has a thing to tow it, but he was past chicago and wasn't going to be able to make it down where we were at last night, but i called my dad and he said he would come pick us up. So we're waiting and waiting. My friend was acting all pissed because of his car, which i understand why, but his dad can fix it for free so it's not like it would cost him any money. In the long run i had $100 when we left and i gave him $30 for gas when we first left and then since he was pissed later on he kept asking me to buy stuff for him to "cheer him up", so was flat broke at the end of the night. Well my dad finally gets to where we're at and we get all loaded into his truck, which was not easy with 4 of us and that truck was meant to only hold 3 people max in the front, and i'm pretty tall so that didn't make it any easier. BUUUT since we were more than 1/2 to my gf's place i asked if he could just take me there (less than an hour) so the ride back for them (like more than an hour) would be a lot easier on them, we he was taking me, but my friend's asked if we could just go back because his gf had to be home and they apparently told her dad that they were in chicago, which isn't far from her place. So we take the horrible 1 1/2 hour ride back here. By the end of the night I was broke and didn't even get to see my gf. The only reason I'm not as pissed as i would've been is that I'm going to see her today, weather my dad's taking me or i have to take a bus down there. What did annoy me is my friend was acting more pissed about it that i was, which i should've been the one angry. Because to make up for that $68 he said i could buy him a bunch of stuff, so in the end it pretty much worked out for him (plus getting his car fixed for free) and i get the short end of the stick. yet another crappy b-day i had.

heh' date=' at least you're honest. hope she gets over it soon...... [/quote'] Dude, I'm a dude

my mistake....

i guess i got confused by the panda bear or something...... idk.....

heh' date=' at least you're honest. hope she gets over it soon...... [/quote'] Dude, I'm a dude

my mistake....

i guess i got confused by the panda bear or something...... idk.....

That okay, seeing as how were online. Mistake are bound to happen.

im broke and i only want an 80 gbs ipod and white creepers :(

oh and yeah, the panda bear avatar its kind of hypnotizing, and im feeling dizzy and getting this mad ideas about killing emo fucker guys with oxide of nitrate, hmmm never thought so about but i think the panda bear is emmiting this suicidal psychotic subliminal mesagges D:

and i hate when its sunday because sunday days sucks

and i just saw this fuckn sick video called "2girls1cup" and it ruined my dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ghaaaa :angry:

i get to listen to this girl's kingdom hearts fan fic shit again, YAY.

SHE NEEDS A GODDAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THE ARMY WOULD HAVE CHANGED HER, BUT NO........ SHE'S STILL THE SAME ANNOYING PERSON.......

you all think i'm bad........... ugh.......

Seriously, it's too hot. As much as I've been enjoying the summer so far, it's starting to annoy me. I'm not used to this heat.

My little brother is an idiot and my parents are morons!!!! I coul crack and kill any one of them at any moment. :lol:

I guess this would count as what pissed you off today thread on the new board.

Fucking Tainted World.

This.

And FFS, I'm sick and fucking tired of having to help everyone fix all their "I guess you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through," situations. If you need someone to help you with your shit, hire a life coach or a maid or something and leave. me. the. fuck. ALONE.

AND HOSHIT, I nearly did an epic fully bodyplant walking through the kitchen due to slipping on the wet floor. WhyTF are my parents' dogs unable to drink from the waterbowl without having to slop it everywhere?!

EA's job application website.

I spent the last hour altering my CV into a million different formats so I could upload it and properly apply as a QA tester at BioWare in Edmonton but they wouldn't accept any of them. Even formats they said were required. Microsoft Word document, plain text (my last resort because it's unprofessional) or .PDF. I tried them all, and none of them would upload.

I am now tired and pissed and too annoyed to apply to anywhere else right now.

Plus the Dragon Age 2 screenshots look shitty.

FML.

I AM NOT THE FUCKING MAID.

*They* get paid, I'm expected to work for free.

And no, I haven't been looking for a job for the past [x] days/weeks - I've been taking care of him after his accident, and you because you're "oh, too OMG STRESSED!" to do anything, and running everything else in this household becvause both of you just fucking shut down instead of putting on your big kid pants and getting shit done.

Fuck every godsdamn retail store in the NW part of this state. Did everyone suddenly become unable to count? Not just simple change (really, it takes you three times to count out the dollar bill and forty cents I have you for a $1.38 drink?! And then you realize you told me the wrong price and it's 10 cents more so it takes you another five tries to count it because I have you two nickles?!), but the number of items? Double charge me for a single item? No, fuck you, FIX IT. I don't care that you have to spend five minutes doing a credit card refund for the $18 you overcharged me - next time do your job right. And no, "I just got back from a 15 day vacation, heehee!" is not an acceptable excuse. XP

I left my bottle of sake at my friends house -_______-

and...

DAMN YOU BUG BITES >< ...so itchy....must not itch....