Spike760

The Official Rant Section

Everyone that i know that lives up here are assholes. They do things when it's only convenient for them, and my family acts like i'm not here. That's why i can't fucken wait until i move from this hell hole.

Yeah I'll have a room mate. It's a good friend of mine and she has a job and we're both saving up before we move out so we won't be flat broke when we do. But my dad didn't exactly make it easier when he asked to borrow $200+ and said he would pay it back that next week and it's already been a month. All of these f.ucks up here are just giving me more of a reason to move.

So i was in the hospital alll morning yesterday with extremely sharp pains all over my left side, the doctor wants me in bed for about a week. One of my friends told me he didnt want to be friends anymore. Theres a new friend of mine who thinks i'm the world.. but lives far away, so we could never hang out. :P this alllll just sucks hard this week. And all the pain killers and muscle relaxers they are making me take are making me sick, so i cant hold food down. T.T life is really mean sometimes..

Remember that guy who is supposed to think the world of me??? well i'm pretty sure he's in love with his ex girlfriend. What ever I guess... And someone who means a lot to me was supposed to come visit me today.. I guess he spaced it. AGAIN WHATEVER.. I guess I just cant win this week... hopefully new years get here fast so I can start over completely........

WOEGHIVJK'W[AEOSGHUIAVFJCKDSDBHJ

seriously.. idek.. wtf...

that's some sheity week you have been having so far D:

I remember I used to think that I liked someone I had been with, while having another boyfriend. When I started talking to my "ex" (we were never really together) again I actually realized that I had been majorly cheating myself and that my "ex" meant nothing to me anymore :´D

O well, I guess it can't get any worse? ^^'

Try to get better too!

that's some sheity week you have been having so far D:

I remember I used to think that I liked someone I had been with, while having another boyfriend. When I started talking to my "ex" (we were never really together) again I actually realized that I had been majorly cheating myself and that my "ex" meant nothing to me anymore :´D

O well, I guess it can't get any worse? ^^'

Try to get better too!

thank you

Remember that guy who is supposed to think the world of me??? well i'm pretty sure he's in love with his ex girlfriend. What ever I guess... And someone who means a lot to me was supposed to come visit me today.. I guess he spaced it. AGAIN WHATEVER.. I guess I just cant win this week... hopefully new years get here fast so I can start over completely........

That's exactly what happened with me and my ex. She said i was the world to her, but then she falls in love with her ex again. It wasn't a good year for me after that because i was constantly depressed. But in a way it made me emotionally stronger because i eventually (a long eventually) got over it. There was times where i'd take a bunch of pills by mistake, such like when i had a headache and the thing says take 2 tablets every like 4 - 6 hours and i would take like 4 of them instead, i think subconciously i was doing that on purpose, but who knows. Anyways, it's best to find someone you'd enjoy being with, who you know won't do you wrong. And in the mean time just try to keep yourself occupied otherwise things will just be running through your mind, i learned that the hard way and just stood at home all day staring at the ceiling. I hope the best for you and i'm sure something or someone good will come your way.

I was at work with my friend and he and his boss were talking about something and his boss asked if he knew how to make websites. My friend doesn't, but i do though, so he told him to talk to me about it, so his boss comes to me and askes if i could make a website for his cleaning company oooor it's probably for the furniture export company of his, either way the site doesn't have to be very big or complicated, he just wants to have it so people can see the furniture, the prices, etc, and there will be contact information so they can contact him to for orders and what not, but he's gonna pay me $100 to do it, which isn't bad at all considering at the most i spent like an hour on it and it came out very good. I just have to show him the stuff this friday, he'll give me a cd with the images i need to put, and then the tuesday after that i bring it back to him and presto. he may want me to set up a place to host it, which i'm going to suggest geocities for him since it's free and he won't have to pay any monthly fees, unless he wants to pay fees then i'll set him up with a yahoo site account to get it all up and running. I should've charged more, lol.

That's exactly what happened with me and my ex. She said i was the world to her' date= but then she falls in love with her ex again. It wasn't a good year for me after that because i was constantly depressed. But in a way it made me emotionally stronger because i eventually (a long eventually) got over it. There was times where i'd take a bunch of pills by mistake, such like when i had a headache and the thing says take 2 tablets every like 4 - 6 hours and i would take like 4 of them instead, i think subconciously i was doing that on purpose, but who knows. Anyways, it's best to find someone you'd enjoy being with, who you know won't do you wrong. And in the mean time just try to keep yourself occupied otherwise things will just be running through your mind, i learned that the hard way and just stood at home all day staring at the ceiling. I hope the best for you and i'm sure something or someone good will come your way.

Thank you.. I'm sure it will some people are just .. mean sometimes I guess. Maybe they dont realize that they are hurting someones feeling but.. still. Well I hope the best for you too!! And thanx for the well wishes.

being single is a double edged sword...... one half, you don't have to adhere to some unwritten law. on the other, you get all the good mushy stuff.......

meh, relationships are overrated.... too much drama then there are worth sometimes...... then again so is being single..... *shrugs* whatever

in a way ur right zombie, but it depends on the relationship, by that i mean both of the people. My two jackasses of friends started dating one time and i knew from jump street that it wasn't going to last long because one of them had never been in a relationship, he doesn't have much respect for women, and he's plain just not bf material, meaning that he wants to be with her for the wrong reasons (sex and nothing more) so if she wanted to do other stuff like actually hang out he wouldn't want to just do that. And then my other friend relationship hops and doesn't really show much respect to anyone. Needless to say that wasn't a good combo and = bad relationship. On the other hand i have friends i know who have been in their relationships for years, mind you there's been an argument here and there, but they've learned to get through things. I think relationships are overrated too, but it's certain ones, such as the constant ones i saw in highschool where you've got your average girl, average boy, they go out and like a week later they're broken up.

heh

how many of you hear what's wrong about you from your family? doesn't it make you feel like shit? i'm tired of hearing it from everyone.... i'm not like everyone else, i handle things differently. i'm not your common joe blow from next door that conforms to society's picture perfect bullshit. i am who i am, and if no one can accept that...... then who i am is all i need..... i'd rather live a life of peace and solitude, than one of chaos and drama.

Zombie, I'm never good enough in my dad's eyes. My older sister was a drug addicted prostitute and she has ALWAYS been better than my class valedictorian self. So I hear ya, but you have to remember that it's all about perspective.

You seem to get it, but you need to keep it in mind at all times. ^_^

my dad's always been like that...but i've heard he's changed since all the issues in our family this past summer and seeing the shrink has made him changed lol i'll see when i go home for winter break.

i'm trying to clear my head, i've got alot of cleaning to do and things to resolve within myself. it is not easy, and maybe not heathly. but i trust my will to over come this, and i will.

I guess its the weather.. a lot of people have been having shitty days. AND MINE SUCKED ASS!.. its lilke my boss freaks everyone out.. and gets on everyones cases.. when her spoiled asshole "is perfect" son does something to piss her off. Her son just turned 17 and he mouths off to her in front of her employees.. in front of his friends. Holy effing cow!! then because she's pissed off she takes it out on everyone. I pretty much started crying today.. cause I hate feeling that she doesnt have confidence in me getting my work done!! When I did it alllll by my effing self last year. SO i plugged in and tuned it alll out. We were busy.. and it sucked. I was so happy i slept last nite or it all would of been 103746045 times worse.

I guess its the weather.. a lot of people have been having shitty days. AND MINE SUCKED ASS!.. its lilke my boss freaks everyone out.. and gets on everyones cases.. when her spoiled asshole "is perfect" son does something to piss her off. Her son just turned 17 and he mouths off to her in front of her employees.. in front of his friends. Holy effing cow!! then because she's pissed off she takes it out on everyone. I pretty much started crying today.. cause I hate feeling that she doesnt have confidence in me getting my work done!! When I did it alllll by my effing self last year. SO i plugged in and tuned it alll out. We were busy.. and it sucked. I was so happy i slept last nite or it all would of been 103746045 times worse.

where do you work?

I guess its the weather.. a lot of people have been having shitty days. AND MINE SUCKED ASS!.. its lilke my boss freaks everyone out.. and gets on everyones cases.. when her spoiled asshole "is perfect" son does something to piss her off. Her son just turned 17 and he mouths off to her in front of her employees.. in front of his friends. Holy effing cow!! then because she's pissed off she takes it out on everyone. I pretty much started crying today.. cause I hate feeling that she doesnt have confidence in me getting my work done!! When I did it alllll by my effing self last year. SO i plugged in and tuned it alll out.? We were busy.. and it sucked. I was so happy i slept last nite or it all would of been 103746045 times worse.

where do you work?

Believe it or not.. a cookie store! lol. Cookie By Design is a franchise. And I'm the head decorator at my store. It gets crazy!!! And its only cookies.. :P

wow...... that sounds cool, although the rush must be frustrating!

yeah.. especially when my decorating help takes to hours on a tray! XD gawd.. seriously.. I'm so effing fast with my work.. I dont even know why i dont get a raise..

time chart..

1 cookie.. 3 mintues max with good experience and 5 for noobs

me.. 1 mintue..

each boquet has a different amout of cookies.

7 average

two hours on 7 cookies?!!??!!

when a tray can have up to 30 cookies in one tray and I can get though like 2 and 1/2 in those two hours?? idkzzzzzzzzz but its sounds like they're slow.. to me.. and being slow is a big issue.. especially with rush orders and when deliverys need to be somewhere by a certain time

www.cookiesbydesing.com

thats what I do

^ : S To me it's harder to say people that I do love them.

I'm still a bit pissed of because of yesterday. We had this party called "puurojuhla" (=porridge party, there students play teachers and make jokes about them 8D) at my school, and I had to stay at school the whole day. 13 hours exactly.

And those people there pissed me off serioiusly, since I had to arrange the musics for the party, and everybody seemed to try to make my job harder by making sudden appears. They needed some peculiar music on backround, and I had something else in the players already and it was helluva sweaty to rush changing CD's with those slow players.

Or they changed the performance order so that MY list got fucked up. It was disastrous, luckily I had friend helping me and somehow we managed to survive xD

A porridge party. Sounds cool.

but yeah sucks when ppl mess with you and it causes a hella lot of other problems or things to fix.

I for one I'm glad this week is over.