Spike760

The Official Rant Section

Welcome to the Official Rant Section

Yeah so I'm really pissed because my internet decided to give out at 94% of my download of -OZ-'s - Zenith PV, which was probably about 3 hours into the download. So now I have to start it all the way over. Luckily it's going like twice as fast, so I only have another hour of downloading.

Haha yeah, it actually made me feel better getting that out, I'm really glad the second time I downloaded it, it only took like an hour instead of the three I wasted the first time.

Man that's happened to me, I hate when that stuff happens. My comp only takes like 30 min at the most though.

Yeah my internet signal here sucks, I only get like 11.0 mbps, but I think I saw like 50.0 mbps at my apartment, off of ethernet.

I get 100 mbps I think. Used to be even faster but I have so much stuff on here that it's slowed down to like crawl. lol

Haha nice, 100 mbps is insane. If you got that while you were downloading, you could download like movies in a matter of minutes.

My rant #2: OMG I'm so pissed, my fucking earing has gone all the way through my ear twice now, the first time it really hurt, the hole is probably so big now, because the whole thing (including the part that's supposed to stop it from going through) went through. And it just did it just now, fucking a.

lmao you saying fucking a reminds me of when they said that in MXC. lol I love that one line from Kenny Blakenchip though when he's talkin to the other guy. "You were a man hoe" lmao oh man that show kills me. As for the earing thing, it sounds like it hurts, glad I don't have any piercings. Man I couldn't get a piercing. My mom said "If your gonna get a piercing, you're gonna do it the old fashioned way like I did" so I said forget it. She pierced her ear with like a nail or a pin or something I forgot what but she didn't use any ice or anything. Even when she used the thread to keep the whole from closing and taking of the dead skin...I couldn't do it lol

Yeah my internet signal here sucks, I only get like 11.0 mbps, but I think I saw like 50.0 mbps at my apartment, off of ethernet.

How do you check how much mbps you have?

I hit ctrl + alt +delete like the delete button underneath insert on the keyboard (or at least my keyboard) and then I went to networking I think.

Do you have windows? cause if you do when you go the networking tab it should be on the bottom. Then on the bottom in a white box Mine says : Adapter Name, Network Utilization, then Link Speed and underneath that it says: "insert number here" Mbps

oh , sorry I have windows Xp. Sorry can't help you then. lmao no wonder your computer sucks lol I'm just kiddin.

lmao you saying fucking a reminds me of when they said that in MXC. lol I love that one line from Kenny Blakenchip though when he's talkin to the other guy. "You were a man hoe" lmao oh man that show kills me. As for the earing thing, it sounds like it hurts, glad I don't have any piercings. Man I couldn't get a piercing. My mom said "If your gonna get a piercing, you're gonna do it the old fashioned way like I did" so I said forget it. She pierced her ear with like a nail or a pin or something I forgot what but she didn't use any ice or anything. Even when she used the thread to keep the whole from closing and taking of the dead skin...I couldn't do it lol

I did it the old fashion way as well. I'll tell you right now though, the ice does nothing but make your ear cold. But yeah my friend who's going to school for cosmetology (however you spell that) actually did it, she used a needle. But yeah, it really doesn't hurt as much as you think. It kind of hurt when they did it to me because I guess I have really thick ears and it took like 5 people pushing the needle through to actually get it to go through, it hurts for like one second, and then maybe aches a little after that. It's really not that bad.

As for checking your mbps, I have a little symbol on the bottom right taskbar, like by the clock, it looks like a computer with a ))) symbol thing. I think it's only for wireless internet though, because when I was using ethernet it went away. But if you hover your mouse over it, it should say.

Wireless Network Connection (source here)

Speed: xx.x Mbps

Signal Stregnth: Excellent/Very Good/Good/Low/etc

1. mom thinks my dad is abusing me

2. i've been sent to my cousins house

3. my dad might go to jail if i go home.

4. my mom is f***ing stupid and i hate her

5. I WANNA GO HOME!

Dang I feel ya emo, shit like that has to be hard to go through I've had similar stuff happen to me too. Man let's see, the girl that I like a lot just got herself a boyfriend. Nothing compared to emo but still it hurts too.

it's all about school...

-they dont allow hair coloring, piercings, nail polish (which is legal last year)

-they give us bunches of homework which is NOT related to the topic...

-they give a lot of projects which NEEDS TO BE PERFECT FOR US TO PASS...

one last thing

-WE CAN'T BRING CELLPHONES, MP3,4,5---, AND IPODS!!!

I wanna hold a protest which is also NOT ALLOWED...

there, that made me feel better...

Dang I feel ya emo, shit like that has to be hard to go through I've had similar stuff happen to me too. Man let's see, the girl that I like a lot just got herself a boyfriend. Nothing compared to emo but still it hurts too.

Aww, yeah that's shitty. I feel like my girlfriend doesn't really care anymore. It's not really the same but it sucks just as much. We've been going out for like a year and a half, but she like never even talks to me anymore ever since she moved.

Yeah, same here. She hasn't moved or anything. But when I try to talk to her she says like one sentence then never replies back (we talk on myspace....well kinda lol) but yeah it hurts. A lot. But I try not to think about to much. After all I just want her to be happy. But yeah Chris Benoit his wife and his kid were found dead today. R.I.P.

Yeah I know what you mean. I don't know who Chris Benoit is though...

But yeah new rant.

OMG dude, I'm so pissed. Like my roommates always have their loud ass friends over so we can get noise complaints, but not really, but we probably will get one, and we can only have 3 in a year or we get evicted and we already have one, and we've only lived here for like two weeks. And then they fucking ate all my food!! I'm so pissed because I'm poor as hell, and I just bought like all this food and it's not even there, all I got was 2 cans of Coke out of my 12 pack that I bought last night.

I was so pissed dude, I kicked the garbage all over and punched a hole in the wall. I busted my knuckles pretty bad.

I should I was so pissed because I don't even have enough money to like pay my insurance and I had to buy groceries and now they're not even there.