Sign in to follow this  
suji

new band "大衆演曲ケダマ。" (taishū enkyoku kedama.) has formed

session band "大衆演曲ケダマ。" (taishū enkyoku kedama) will commence activities as a formal band at their first live on August 7 at Shinjuku club Science.

[lineup]

座長 (zachou/chairman)/Vo.赫猫 (akaneko) (fka AKANE)

八弦 (8-string) Gt.弘明寺ろく助 (gumyoji rokusuke) (fka KIYU)

六弦 (6-string) Gt.利野 (rino) (fka RINO)

Twitter
OHP

DizG4UjV4AAI4gI.jpg

2 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Liked the name,looks creative

please, don't be one more boring menhera Kei,be an interesting one!!

Maybe this time the scene will venture into tackling daddy issues

3 hours ago, Tokage said:

nice to see the doll from Dab found a new band

tenor.gif?itemid=9032035

in all seriousness, i'm getting a feeling they'll probably end up sounding like Gossip or something like that.. personally still holding out hope we'll get some new band emulating more of a Merry / Kyokutou Girl Friend sound but i guess thats never ever gonna happen

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

personally still holding out hope we'll get some new band emulating more of a Merry / Kyokutou Girl Friend sound

マルコ~😘

Their first single called 『与太郎』(Yotarô) will be pre-released on 2019.01.23.

The real release date is 2019.01.27 via Zeal Link.

A preview of a clip will soon be published.

DrAWKfUVsAEOOqL.png

The bassist 憂羅(Yuura) has joined the band as of 2018.11.03.

Edited by The Piass

This kind of nationalism kei aesthetics appeal to me, but it has been copied like million times since R-shitei made it a cliché of them and thus became trendy.

Ok, so the look's cool. Now I just hope they put it togheter with a decent sound, at least a bit creative, and not just plain boring formulas...

For some reason I feel it may have the Kagerou psycho-grunge sound that Mamireta took for their concept... at least that sound hasn't really peaked great levels of plagiarism...

hey question about this, i was talking to the vocalist for this group and he said the single would only be distributed at a live show and through some shop called ziellink , is anyone familiar if ziellink ships overseas or do we just have to hope someone rips this online 

Edited by chipathy

15 minutes ago, chipathy said:

hey question about this, i was talking to the vocalist for this group and he said the single would only be distributed at a live show and through some shop called ziellink , is anyone familiar if ziellink ships overseas or do we just have to hope someone rips this online 

I don't think Zeal Link ships overseas, so it can only be bought via a shopping service like FromJapan, etc.

Sign in to follow this