16.拝啓ドッペルゲンガー

EN1.キミボシ

EN2.しわ

EN3.村人A

EN4.Unlimited Dream Walkers

EN5.タナトス

75c140d3601436d9bf49d9f8aa3af58a1.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Piko was, ironically, one of my gateways to jrock. However, after his 2nd album, his shit has gotten really stale and I haven't given any shits about him ever since. I'm surprised he's being covered on visunavi...

After samfree passing away, piko would never be the same again. But im glad he's still doing what he loves, and i hope he gets the recognizion he once had. Excited for the new song

I completely forgot about this guy after Kotonoha. I used to really like him, so I'm sort of excited for this new single.

Didn't even realise this guy was still going! I loved his first two albums but wasn't aware that he'd done anything since then, I thought he'd disappeared. I assume he's not still on a major...

5 hours ago, johnesh said:

Didn't even realise this guy was still going! I loved his first two albums but wasn't aware that he'd done anything since then, I thought he'd disappeared. I assume he's not still on a major...

Nope, went back to indies and has been flopping ever since.

31 minutes ago, suji said:

Nope, went back to indies and has been flopping ever since.

You mean he has actually lost popularity that greatly?

On 7/21/2018 at 12:07 PM, pandoraneko said:

After samfree passing away, piko would never be the same again. But im glad he's still doing what he loves, and i hope he gets the recognizion he once had. Excited for the new song

Who is samfree?

Btw, I really loved this guy because of Sakurane! And I eventually lost my track of him, too... I'mean curious about the fact that I wasn't the only one feeling that way! Any thoughts about why did that happen? I remember Piko doing an anison Europe tour also, with quality musicians like An Cafe's Takuya. I mean, he had some sort of explosive popularity back in the day...

Wow, it's been a loooong since I listened to Piko. I used to be obsessed w/ him (and Valshe)

He used to be pretty popular, but now the utaite scene is so saturated to where his f/m vocal switching isn't standout anymore. I'm sure it's been difficult for him since samfree's passing, but he's fallen behind to the point where he'll never regain the popularity he once had. 

1 hour ago, suji said:

no it's still there

Hide contents

Yeah, but that's on a different channel. It used to be found on PIKO's own YT channel but it was deleted.

Just now, seikun said:

Yeah, but that's on a different channel. It used to be found on PIKO's own YT channel but it was deleted.

Pretty sure pikovevo is his actual channel.

3 hours ago, colorfuljinsei said:

Wow, it's been a loooong since I listened to Piko. I used to be obsessed w/ him (and Valshe)

He used to be pretty popular, but now the utaite scene is so saturated to where his f/m vocal switching isn't standout anymore. I'm sure it's been difficult for him since samfree's passing, but he's fallen behind to the point where he'll never regain the popularity he once had. 

Wow, does it have to go THAT drastically? Wow, how ingrateful a career could become...😢