Arkady

What is this DVD?

I know it contains a video message from the band, but I was wondering if it was some random homemade copy/bootleg or some legit (last minute) promo coming this way from the band.

Thanks

tumblr_pc2ptwenfK1rhn2beo1_500.jpg

Edited by Arkady
forgot the image...

Many of those comment DVDs sometimes are completely blank and once you have a bunch it becomes impossible to tell them apart. Could be original and the owner just wrote what it was.

Edited by Komorebi

Thanks, I was pretty sure i was legit because the person that sold it to me few months ago was honest and sold me a bunch of juicy stuff too, but I thought it was better to ask around (it's the first promo of this kind I have bought) and maybe someone will even be able to give me precise info on the disc if I'm lucky (like in what occasion was gifted to the fans etc.)

Edited by Arkady

6 hours ago, Arkady said:

Thanks, I was pretty sure i was legit because the person that sold it to me few months ago was honest and sold me a bunch of juicy stuff too, but I thought it was better to ask around (it's the first promo of this kind I have bought) and maybe someone will even be able to give me precise info on the disc if I'm lucky (like in what occasion was gifted to the fans etc.)

The costumes they'll use on the DVD should give you a clue :P

They will announce at the beginning of the video the "condition"

if privilege shop, they will announce the shop, for which release, ...

16 hours ago, xriko said:

They will announce at the beginning of the video the "condition"

if privilege shop, they will announce the shop, for which release, ...

Sadly I don't speak japanese, but I think I found out what privilege DVD it should be. It should be from YesAsia for Philia.

Here a screen shot (with the Philia era costumes).

tumblr_pc5e08W3nB1rhn2beo1_540.jpg

Great! Versailles has at least 20 comment CD/DVD's. Some of these have no cover at all are are completely white. So the owner of this DVD probably just wrote it with a marker so he won't forget what it is.

Here's just a few:

m18154333474_2_zpsr30mwzn9_1.jpg

m18154333474_1_zpshr3zjmag.jpg

m18154333474_3_zpsiybva4j7.jpg

Not mine BTW, someone sold these but others got it instantly