Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

DALLE new live-limited MV collection DVD, "this iz beautiful brutalizm 2016 - 2018" release

2 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

xWkxJVn.jpg

Turned out really well!

I'm really not a fan of that font, on the front cover, but everything else looks cool!

I hope it comes with every DVD, but I believe it's just the live edition, and I hope that they put this on the store. I can't wait for my stuff to get here; it finally shipped. 

9hcq1N0.jpg

It will be on the webstore (at some point, it's not yet.) and this is the set list for their rehearsal, probably almost identical to the actual set list. 

It's now available at their store in 3 editions. One with the music videos and the zine, one with just the DVD and you can buy the zine separately. 

6 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

Just ordered the DVD with the "ZINE" and all 10 singles. FUCK THE POLICE.

Ordered it yesterday and NO LOVE and LUST, got Owari, Summer Sadness and CUT AND LOST and START AND TWO YEARS in the mail an hour ago. 😁

25 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

vEFZlgK.jpg

Loving that customized enveloppe! I wanted to buy the other two DVD really bad, but 14700y + shipping was enough for this time haha I'll probably end up buying them next month!

Make sure to send them pics of your stuff, let them know they have fans overseas haha (wonder what happened to that possible EU tour btw…)

Edited by Mr.0

2 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

Loving that customized enveloppe! I wanted to buy the other two DVD really bad, but 14700y + shipping was enough for this time haha I'll probably end up buying them next month!

14700?! What did you buy? Lol also where did you order from? All of that only came to 11700¥. 

5 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

14700?! What did you buy? Lol also where did you order from? All of that only came to 11700¥. 

All 10 singles, regular editions, so 10*1000 + 4700 for the DVD! (plus shipping fees from Japan to Japan and Japan to France! I used CDJapan's shopping service!) Shit was expensive af, but hey, gotta love them haha

Edited by Mr.0

3 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

All 10 singles, regular editions, so 10*1000 + 4700 for the DVD! (plus shipping fees from Japan to Japan and Japan to France! I used CDJapan's shopping service!) Shit was expensive af, but hey, gotta love them haha

Oh okay, I recommend dejapan in the future, I got mine from them and they're probably a lot cheaper. Shipping was 40usd though but that was a lot of stuff including a DAMY DVD. 

20 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Atsushi is including the 20 page zine for a limited time. I hope I didn't order too early for it to be added. 

Damn, I picked the right time to order!

17 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

Damn, I picked the right time to order!

I assume he's filling orders, they already had all kinds of orders before I ordered mine so I assume we'll all get it. He didn't exactly say how many there were left. 

1 minute ago, secret_no_03 said:

I assume he's filling orders, they already had all kinds of orders before I ordered mine so I assume we'll all get it. He didn't exactly say how many there were left. 

He just says that they'll put on Dorothy & Co. when they're sold out I guess. 

Well this sucks, it appears there has been an issue with orders and if I read that right it says that if you got an email saying yours is on the way, then you're fine, but if not then you won't receive it? 

1 minute ago, secret_no_03 said:

Well this sucks, it appears there has been an issue with orders and if I read that right it says that if you got an email saying yours is on the way, then you're fine, but if not then you won't receive it? 

I think he's actually saying that you'll get an email today or tomorrow if yours is shipping soon. 

10 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I think he's actually saying that you'll get an email today or tomorrow if yours is shipping soon. 

Yeah that's more like it haha

21 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

Yeah that's more like it haha

It does seem however that everything else isn't shipping anytime soon. I got mine from dejapan so they never notify you when it ships, just when they get to the warehouse. 

Apparently they're doing this thing where if you send a review of the DVD they'll send you stuff. You have to send a review via DM on Twitter. I don't know if they accept English or any other language though. 

Sign in to follow this