Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

DALLE new live-limited MV collection DVD, "this iz beautiful brutalizm 2016 - 2018" release

DALLE 1st MV Collection "This iz beautiful brutalize 2016 - 2018" will be released at 2018/08/10.

TrackList:

1. Not In Love

2. 終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー

3. Icu

4. Loyalty

5. Witch Craft Pictures

6. Metaphor (futuristik mix )

7. Asphalt

8. Fences

[ bonus live videos ]

9. Doghead

10. Rot Of Heart

11. Exit

DALLE new live-limited MV collection DVD, "this iz beautiful brutalizm 2016 - 2018" (8 songz, 3 live songz) will be releazed at their live on Auguzt 10.

[tracklizt]

DiJwO2DUEAALtaP.jpg

I love their atheistic, the music is good, but availability is a nightmare. I guess that's part of the lore and mystique of the whole underground pseudo-goth/punk thing however as disheartening as that is. 

12 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

I love their atheistic, the music is good, but availability is a nightmare. I guess that's part of the lore and mystique of the whole underground pseudo-goth/punk thing however as disheartening as that is. 

Can't agree more. 
I'm going to Tokyo in 5 months, I think I'll use this opportunity to get as many releases as I can. (And hopefully they'll announce a live too)

3 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

Can't agree more. 
I'm going to Tokyo in 5 months, I think I'll use this opportunity to get as many releases as I can. (And hopefully they'll announce a live too)

If you do would you mind doing a type of shopping service for those of us who can't go lol. I'd love to get a hold of a shirt and the two live DVDs ^^; The only thing on yahoo is generally just the singles sadly. 

Edited by secret_no_03

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

If you do would you mind doing a type of shopping service for those of us who can't go lol. I'd love to get a hold of a shirt and the two live DVDs ^^; The only thing on yahoo is generally just the singles sadly. 

I won't do it sadly, I have way to many things to buy for my familly, friends and I sorry! But I suggest you take a look at closet child! They ship overseas and I'm fairly sure I already seen the first live DVD there!

18 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

I won't do it sadly, I have way to many things to buy for my familly, friends and I sorry! But I suggest you take a look at closet child! They ship overseas and I'm fairly sure I already seen the first live DVD there!

No worries! Thanks for letting me know and I didn't know closet child was still around actually. Thanks again! 

25 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

I'll probably end up finding a shopping service for Dorothy & Co. on second thought. I have everything music wise leading up to 終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー. I wish 終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー, and SUMMER SADNESS were on iTunes like BREATHE LOST AND LUST are >_<

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

No worries! Thanks for letting me know and I didn't know closet child was still around actually. Thanks again! 

Oh they're around alright, last time I was in Tokyo I spend thousands and thousands of yen there 😂 But at that time they didn't have any DÄLLE releases (but they had all of ryo's bands)
And yeah, I don't know why they don't put all of their discography on iTunes. :( 

DjQvH8CVsAAhsWU?format=jpg

Pretty amazing that 1, there's a page in the booklet of all of the concert tickets and 2, seeing every show they've done since they started back up in 2015 and in a way, how few there are. Oh, just noticed the typo of 2108 xD 

FINALLY got it figured out xD anyway, so excited to read atsushi talking about the 2nd album and recording footage for the next DVD. 

Edited by secret_no_03
I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to embed tweets lol

Looking at the picture with the set list from 2016, I'm really curious about the Elvis song they played. Thinking about ryo singing Elvis is funny and intriguing. 

Sign in to follow this