saiko

Tanuki thread: “About the era in which visual-kei was like a gang of jocks”

23 hours ago, filth_y said:

620 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:11
I don't want Screw fans telling me they feel bad for [Byou]
This is the vertical society of bands
Now we don't have a vertical society so there's been more dumbass bands

Yeah dummies, we need to make more bandomen jack off in a room full of people and beat them if they don't cum, otherwise how else would they learn respect JEEEEEEZ 

I think what filth_y might have been getting at, is that the almost military-like structure of hazing and the strict code of conduct eliminated a lot of the fair-weather fuckbois who didn’t give a shit about vk in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I think what filth_y might have been getting at, is that the almost military-like structure of hazing and the strict code of conduct eliminated a lot of the fair-weather fuckbois who didn’t give a shit about vk in the first place. 

I get that, it's the way the original poster on Tanuki put it with "I don't want Screw fans telling me they feel bad for [Byou]". Like, how can you not after reading some of that stuff (I understand that stuff may be false info but still)

5 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Yeah dummies, we need to make more bandomen jack off in a room full of people and beat them if they don't cum, otherwise how else would they learn respect JEEEEEEZ 

you surely meant to type that and not "JIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZ 🤤"?

1 hour ago, filth_y said:

I doubt the original poster was meaning that serious. I definitly didnt, just took a laugh at the post which was rather sad. Hope you get what i mean.

Of course man! My comment was aimed at the OP on Tanuki, not you :)

10 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

you surely meant to type that and not "JIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZ 🤤"?

B O I ;)

On 7/16/2018 at 5:59 PM, cvltic said:

If I have permission from an admin, then I'll drop the highlights.
Mostly I just don't want anyone to think I'm doing it to smear the bandmen in question or attempting to pass anything off as an absolute truth. The stories about Harcon in particular are generally considered to be a mix of truths, half-truths, exaggerations and total fabrications.

The following is a selection of posts just from this archived Harcon thread:
http://old.bbs.2ch2.net/admin/readkako.cgi?bbs=visualtanuki&key=1223287368

Byou is called by his real last name throughout the thread, I've replaced it in the translation. Also, some of the content below is disturbing.

Reveal hidden contents

25 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 19:29
My friend had her hair pulled by Daisuke

39 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 19:33
I had my hair pulled and I got hit hard
Kyo is trash for raising his hand to women

48 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 19:35
When I was going the girls [Kyo] hates would have their heads held and be forced to drink, he'd watch them crying and cackle
That really creeped me out

61 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 19:39
Before at Harcon I fucked Daisuke and Kyo pointed and laughed, Kyo hated me lmao. Fine by me because Daisuke is my fav lol

81 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 19:45
I had a drinking contest with Kyo and I won, but when he sobered up he kicked my ass \(^o^)/

113 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 19:57
He'd make girls strip and compare their pussies, tell them they smelled and put bottles of booze in them
I want to forget \(^O^)/

123 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 20:01
Kyo laughed at Daisuke's cutting scars and I was stunned, as you might expect

126 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 20:01
My friend had her hair pulled by Daisuke

129 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 20:02
>126
He plucked my pubes

172 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 20:16
Kyo ripped my high school uniform and I had to go to school in a jersey

255 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 20:42
If you fucked around with your phone you'd get drinks poured on you
Some bandman who was messing around taking pictures got choked

271 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 20:59
I got passed around between Daisuke and Tatsurou lmao

73 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/06 21:03
Daisuke dragged me to the bathroom and fucked me lmao
I was surprised because I thought he was the submissive type

340 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 02:06
Ah, the past, when I got raped by creepy Kisui and [Dir staff] Yubisui...

344 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 02:26
Daisuke and Satsuki and Gara and Tatsurou were doing rape-y things. Too late now, though.

349 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 02:47
We played 3 character shiritori (a drinking game) and I was forced to drink so much brandy on the rocks
I blacked out for the first time in my life lol
And there was a day where the money disappeared from my wallet without me noticing
Now I can laugh about it

354 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 02:58

>349
Hold up lmao, same here lololol

355 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 02:58

>349
Same happened to me and my friend and she got taken home by one of them orz

356 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:00

>355
I got raped in public right then and there lol

367 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:05
Takes me back... Those were pretty fun times. Everyone would get smashed and when I sobered up we'd all be laid out in the room in the evening.

379 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:10

>367
I woke up naked and covered in puke in the bathroom lol
When I quietly looked around outside the bathroom there were a ton of totally naked gya laid out lol

387 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:12
Kyo would make shit up and fight randos at the bar
That was 6 years ago though

392 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:14
Daisuke laughed when my friend got taken away by the ambulance for acute alcohol poisoning

396 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:15

>392
I too am familiar with the Daisuke that laughs at girls while disparaging them lol

399 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:17

>396
Daisuke would immediately start pulling girls' hair and screaming, right?
He was so problematic when he was with Kyo

405 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:18
A long time ago I got drunk and put my head in Daisuke's lap and he got hard instantly and it made my heart race lol

410 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:19

>399
Yep. I got laughed at while he called me ugly lol
He acts good in front of [Kyo] but then talks about him rudely when they're separated lol

414 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:21

>410
Daisuke's personality is shit
He's definitely hard on ugly women

417 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:23

They'd be murderously pissed at girls who brought girls who weren't cute lmao
I got told to go home, as expected...

420 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:25

>417
Yes!!!
So they'd emphasize that you HAD to bring a cute girl lol

430 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:28

That's why Kyo would invite you to drink after checking your looks lol
A little audition lmao

440 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:30

Gara was really demanding that I let him feel my tits once lmao

453 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:33

I saw [Byou] forced to get naked a lot lol

463 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:35
Kyo beating up passerby with Daisuke was basically routine.

472 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:37
[Byou] was miserable, he'd cry a lot

473 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:37
Ugly girls would get cucumber sticks put in them and forced spread eagle

476 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:37
Kyo told me I was dumber than a pigeon

483 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:39

[Byou] is Daisuke's slave

487 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:40

>483
For sure lolol
He was always getting hit, I felt bad

486 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:40
When I told Daisuke to give me his number he snapped my phone in half lmfao

490 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:41

>477
I wonder how [Byou] is doing. I felt so bad I tried to look after him but Shizumi forced me to go back to Kyo.

495 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:43

>490
Same LMAO
I also tried to look after [Byou] but he told me to go talk to Daisuke looool
Shizumi, lolol

505 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 03:45

Daisuke called me stupid and hit me \(^o^)/

588 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:03
Daisuke made [Byou] jack off
After that he made him sing Idol-gurui [by Kagerou]

594 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:05

>588
Did he cum?

597 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:05

>594
He'd get his ass beat if he didn't ejaculate, sooo
He did

613 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:09
Bansaku knocked someone up at Harcon, kicked her stomach and made her miscarry

618 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:11
>613
Trash, as always
Pregnant girls were a nuisance to him so he'd push them on Takumi from Gimmick
That's why Takumi's drowning in debt

620 名前:名無し 投稿日:08/10/08 04:11
I don't want Screw fans telling me they feel bad for [Byou]
This is the vertical society of bands
Now we don't have a vertical society so there's been more dumbass bands

[thread derails into old band culture talk and talk of non-harcon related bandmen]

I also found some thread about bandmen and fighting but it's mostly about extremely early vk bandmen (RAPES, Charisma, Dynamite Tommy, X, LUNA SEA). I'll come back with those highlights when I have some time!

god, I thought I never found more translations about since FuckYeahTanuki died.

what a day to be alive 

Man, just when I start thinking this scene is a happy lollipop land full of oshare goodness, I read about forced ejaculation and arm rapes.

VK never ceases to... uh... something something

I think the most disturbing thing about the thread is that the girls frequently go "oh I was raped by this and this lol". Makes me think they weren't raped at all. Even if it's been years, who'd say "lol" about their rape experiences. I kinda get the one who said she got money taken from her purse being all lol about it, because these were prolly some high school or college girls with practically no money. But rape? Nah. Not even in Japan.

On 7/30/2018 at 4:05 PM, The Bread Wolf said:

I think the most disturbing thing about the thread is that the girls frequently go "oh I was raped by this and this lol". Makes me think they weren't raped at all. Even if it's been years, who'd say "lol" about their rape experiences. I kinda get the one who said she got money taken from her purse being all lol about it, because these were prolly some high school or college girls with practically no money. But rape? Nah. Not even in Japan.

this entire comment considering japan's history with sekuhara and its patriarchal culture that doesn't promote any real sex ed and importance of consent is especially rich in the context of visual kei's heavy emphasis on sexual contact between artists and their fans

@nekkichi is correct, and it is also important to consider the culture of the boards as well. Even in the English-speaking world, a report of rape or murder or suicide will be presented in a much different way on Twitter or Tumblr than on say, 4chan or Encyclopedia Dramatica. Tanuki/2ch are extremely blase and candid about sordid topics and sounding "self-pitying" (for lack of better words) would be extremely frowned upon given the board's culture. It is not a nice place. People mock suicide victims and eagerly discuss their desire to commit child abuse. While I understand the reports are just as unverifiable as anything else on Tanuki, it seems irresponsible to make judgments on what a woman's report on this type of thing "should sound like", especially for those who are not familiar with the posting culture & for those who haven't experienced or witnessed the societal and scene-specific issues mentioned in the post above.

i shouldn't have clicked on this thread.....even if they are just baseless rumors but still the image i had of kyo got a little getting distorted.....

Edited by FOSCOR70

Damn... This is awesome... Well, I mean, not awesome in a good way, definitely in a bad way and well, seriously I did chuckle at some parts of the translation. But damn, I was not expecting to see that about Byou. I wonder if the other members of SCREW went through that as well?

Oh but, you guys did talk about the hierarchy or like vertical society of bands hence why the recent well... Downgrade as I might say?

Idk, I do kinda agree that the newer bands aren't really my style and I just thought meh, but after reading this damn... Is that why VK's music is going down or like slowly dying? lol well idolification is there as well lol most roadies just quitting then, becoming idols instead what a fucking theory man ahahahaha

I want to take this thread at least a little more seriously, but I seriously cannot stop laughing lol  

On 9/10/2018 at 3:17 AM, riyusama said:

lol well idolification is there as well lol most roadies just quitting then, becoming idols instead what a fucking theory man ahahahaha 

I wanna know more about this so badly........

3 hours ago, Reiko said:

Me too. I guess we should organize ourselves and send a Japanese-skilled person to ask for us on the Japanese boards...

Lol yeah I don't have the confidence to post on there. I can read and translate okay but I sound like a total foreigner forming sentences.

3 hours ago, Reiko said:

Well, I was only like half serious about that, but it isn't really such a far fetch theory. I don't live in Japan nor do I understand Japanese to be able to read Tanuki or any other sources that can be more factual but..

Take Taka from One Ok Rock as an example, even though he migrated from the Jpop industry (Johnny's Entertainment) of being an idol to being a JRocker, it is possible for VK artists themselves to think about migrating to Jpop/kpop/idol industry in general. (And also again, I don't know much about Kpop industry itself too but there have been more and more Japanese members in groups recently). 

But, I would think Jpop is a little more lax with idol training than, in Korea. Japan's idols (that debut) is that you watch them grow from being meh to being good, like you're an inspirational shit because from shit to good/awesome you become. Whilst in Korea, to debut you have to be exceptionally good. These are talent-wise mind you and not face wise yet.

So let's say, in the VK industry older bands like Malice Mizer, Dir En Grey, X Japan, and Luna Sea are slowly starting to retire and let's admit it, they will sooner or later or else age will catch up to them. We have their predecessors like The Gazette, Alice Nine,  and Nightmare. Bands that have been together for more than, 10 years but these people are also past their prime. 5 or so more years and they'll be like the first ones I mentioned. Where are their predecessors or roadies that became their kouhais? That they helped throughout?

Most of them have disbanded and some are leaving the scene. I would take examples of bands like Screw, SuG, ViViD, and Born (note most of these are under the PSC labels because I tended to focus on them mostly before I left the VK fandom for a while a couple of years ago)

Some of the members of those bands or other bands like them have left. Others are still continuing but, we're still seeing how they'll pull through. 

Now, with that information at hand, added with recent dramas/crime allegations and real VK artists that have been jailed, we now have newbie younger artists that may want to be part of the VK industry but, would find it rather hard to do so as senpais and labels would be harder to find. Not to mention that they did say in the earlier posts that the vertical hierarchy has been slowly fading (Prob because the older artists are retiring and such whilst others are still trying to recover from their disbandments and are off worrying about how their new band will survive the industry). Although, there are label companies that are owned by VK artists as well, I'm not sure of delving into that topic yet as I haven't researched about it yet.

So with this in mind, there would be two ways a person can go with this. 

1. If they're serious about their musician career in VK (like Anfiel maybe), it'd be harder with people flocking over the older bands because nostalgia and fear of them disbanding because of the recent trend of dissolutions from 2016-2017 or it'd be harder to make a name and find fans who will be into VK because of recent issues (like that Egoist and 12012 dudes killing their girlfriends or with the recent issue of Kisaki being a pedophile). 

2. If they're not serious and are just in it for the money and sex, they would think its easier to migrate into the idol industry that has been gaining more and more attention the recent years. Not to mention, Jpop has been slowly catering to Kpop culture as well of aesthetics and face value, the only problem they would encounter there would be the strict dating rule, but then again many idols can get away with that if they try hard enough. (Also, I'm not saying being an idol is easier, because seriously the idol industry is more cut-throat that in the event you don't sell or don't have fans you will starve.) with VK you can have Mitsu's and Tsunagari's but, who's to say that idols can't have them too? Not sure, so will have to research further on that part.

That's my take/theory on VK boys migrating into the idol industry lol and seriously, they might as well try their luck whilst they're young. The moment you're 20 when it comes to their industry, it'd be a whole lot harder to debut since, they prefer younger ones and think 20 is too old already to be an idol debuting.

Please take this reply in only a very small tiny bit grain of salt cuz I just love making theories and shit about things and analzying things but, please remember that I do not live in Japan or Korea, nor do I understand/can read their languages lol

^^ No agree that I can see these patterns and it wouldn't surprise me to learn of more crossover between the vkei and idol worlds. (lol koichi and tzk)

I should have worded it better. I was more asking if there were any other known examples of this. I didn't know that about Taka though!

I’ve seen kyo in interviews and I never would imagine him being that way but wow that’s insane! I’ve recently gotten into screw and then found out they were gone 🙃 but I can’t believe he had to put up with that

Edited by Nya_sist

What makes me baffle is all this people believing in everything written in a forum where people are notorious known for trolling. Expecially the kyo parts, the guy was always a fucking hermit(there are pictures of him where the guy was the only one drinking soda in a sea of wasted fuckers, he also always gtfo as soon as the showd ends most of time)  and you are believing things like he getting wasted and shoving arms inside school girls and

trying to fight randoms in izakaiyas even though he is a fucking dwarf and  probs would get brutalized. I cant deny that probably some things are true cuz there are a lot of vk guys who confirm these type of behaviour in parties in interviews( even kyo himself told he was made to do a lot of bs when he was a junior in those drinking parties.)

But maybe it's true , i dont know cuz Kyo never shreded my clothes, told my woowoo smelled like rotten fish and robbed my empty wall after ravishing me. LOLOLOL

I've always been under the impression that Kyo is a person who very much dislikes violence against weaker people, considering his lyrics and childhood. 

Also 

On 10/23/2018 at 8:15 AM, hatred000 said:

Expecially the kyo parts, the guy was always a fucking hermit

this. 

But maybe it is just me not wanting to see Kyo and Daisuke as really bad people treating women and roadies as shit. 

1 hour ago, MissConduct said:

Kyo is a person who very much dislikes violence against weaker people, considering his lyrics and childhood. 

Yea but sometimes people that were abused and belittle when they were younger will want power over others when are older not all but some