Shaolan974

Vo. BYO (ex-SCREW) new band "KHRYST+" has formed

I'm looking forward to this. He started sounding really good near the end of SCREW, so if he finds a band that's more complimentary to his vocals it can actually be good.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:30 AM, anadentone said:

That guy on the left reminds me of someone from Nihilizm. I think he was the guitarist or bassist.

how???? It's difficult to tell. But i would be happy to see anyone from Nihilizm. 
i can't stop staring at guy's shoes from the right. ahahaha 2 members from Nihilizm are shoes holic so MAYBE ahahahahahah

9 hours ago, appl- said:

how???? It's difficult to tell. But i would be happy to see anyone from Nihilizm. 
i can't stop staring at guy's shoes from the right. ahahaha 2 members from Nihilizm are shoes holic so MAYBE ahahahahahah

if its not one of them, I'm going to keep believing that someone from Nihilizm are the un-named member(s) from every new band until I get it right. I miss them shoe hoes TT

Ahh amazing how he is back im glad. His voice soothing i miss that. I honestly though he was done after screw idk how i feel now that hes back i just pray he doesn't end up making another single like fugly again god that was awful

[members]

Vo. BYO (ex-SCREW)

Gt. QUINA

Ba. IЯU

Dr. JIN

their 0th mini-album "BASALT" will be released at their 1st live at 2018/11/01 at TSUTAYA O-WEST

[tracklist]

M-1.RING THE CHANGES

M-2.螺旋階段 (Rasen Kaidan)

M-3.FREAKING OUT

M-4.DON’T BE SILLY

M-5.ボクトアソボウヨ… (Boku to Asobouyo...)

M-6.REDRUM

11222.jpg

2768.jpg

Vo.BYO_-200x300.jpgGu.QUINA_-200x300.jpgBa.IRU_-200x300.jpgDr.JIN_-200x300.jpg

bwhahahahahahahhahahahahana 

seems like i've been following Hayato for way too long time because i can recognize him from shoes and legs posture. 

so happy Hayato and Makina are back!!!!😭😭 

Edited by appl-

I thought QUINA was word play and it was KUINA (ex-SCREW) oh well this is so awesome. Im happy to see Jin back.

This sounds so good ❤️ If anyone plans on going to this live please pick up xtra copies of the mini I need this xD 

Other than the verse, which is utter trash, it's still bad, but not THAT bad, there are some nice ideas sprinkled in...tho Byo certainly isn't getting better at singing