Shaolan974

Vo. BYO (ex-SCREW) new band "KHRYST+" has formed

After a few spins it's really starting to grow on me. The verse sounds a bit like two different songs playing at once, but the chorus is pure Screw and I love the middle eight as well. The industrial riffing in the verses kinda reminds me of early Angelo a bit. I always was a big fan of Screw and Byou so I'm happy to see him back.

Hmm i definitely get Nihilizm vibes from them where the instrumentals are slightly off and its a bit annoying to be honest. Screw did better and hopfully this band releases better stuff maybe its just a rocky start. 

The song is good, but it's too heavy for clean vocals. It should be like, all done with screaming and only the chorus with clean vocals, but the problem is Byo can't sing and he fucks up the clean vocals  less than the screams,so I'm guessing that was their strategy and we prolly won't be seeing him screaming much with this band.

Byo should consider going for a mellow, shoegaze direction is he's not planning on changing his singing manner back to more aggressive early screw style tbh

2nd sample is nice, but overall this is not iT

Musically, this is good, however, I feel like Byo’s vocals are a hit and miss. Comparing them to Screw... this isn’t very good. Hopefully they’ll improve. 😕

The preview sounds solid !! I like ボクトアソボウヨ... the most,
Follow by REDRUM, FREAKING OUT, 螺旋階段 ❣️