Bass. XXX
Drums. XXX

their first live will be at 2018/11/01 at TSUTAYA O-WEST

https://khryst.jp/
https://twitter.com/khryst_official
https://www.Instagram.com/byo_official

20180715_KHRYST.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

although i kinda doubt they'll sound good if byo can pull out that amazing vocals again like in raging blood i would be all in for more but otherwise i guess i'll pass so lets wait and see...

33 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

although i kinda doubt they'll sound good if byo can pull out that amazing vocals again like in raging blood i would be all in for more but otherwise i guess i'll pass so lets wait and see...

4 hours ago, Disposable said:

Is anyone else from Screw doing anything? I follow him on instagram and he seemed content just doing the modelling and posting pictures of food and stuff

last I heard Gt. kazuki was doing support for Ice (ex- Black gene for the..) but i think hes been inactive two.

Dr.Jin has been doing some sessions here and there. He was doing support for K when K first started activities.

Ba. Rui... well he left the band a few months before the band officially had disbanded but hes doing modeling if im not mistaken

As for gt. manabu i have no clue haha.  

Edited by -NOVA-

This is super awesome. I missed him ❤️ Screw was what got me into vk. 

Also theres a countdown on their website

mFEXuVP.png

Edited by -NOVA-

I was just talking with @Yukimotoand @kyoselfloveabout missing my baby, and his musicality.  VK is saved raw

alternativefact. The vocals were best  at the ending, then 2nd best pre FOTC. Raging blood was crackly. Also btw that's also when they were the heaviest for the hard-only people. And as if other bands were as flexible as screw

Spoiler

Edited by blackdoll

☠️ [ KHRYST+ ] looking Dark ☠️

Byo, its been a while since the last time i heard his voice, its good to have him back on stage ever since SCREW disband 2 years ago, i kinda liked his vocals back in SCREW but, i hope things becomes even more interesting in KHRYST +.

10 hours ago, Disposable said:

Is anyone else from Screw doing anything? I follow him on instagram and he seemed content just doing the modelling and posting pictures of food and stuff

so Byo has turned into a teenager white girl? O.o

edit: maybe i'm a weirdo fan girl but that face on the right looks like K from Born O.o

Edited by anadentone