hiroki

Selling 600+ cds

10% OFF for purchases > $20

Hello. I'm selling a small part of my collection cos I ran out of space...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ql4NK16WUMrYy3H_wwn8NVXbTC2r3F96XOfmJIqI6n0/edit#gid=0

- Listed prices in USD but I also accept the equivalent in JPY. Buyer pays shipping + paypal fees (30 cents + 4.4%).

- All CDs are in good-excellent condition and stored in clear plastic wraps. All obis are intact for CDs that originally have one. Damaged cases have been replaced with new ones.

- I ship worldwide but pls note that if you live outside of Asia, shipping can get pricey (see below)

- If you need pics for specific CDs, just ask.

International shipping rates:

Spoiler

Up to 250 g (approx 2 regular CDs) -  $7.50

Up to 500 g (approx 4 regular CDs) - $12.90

Per Additional 100 g after (each CD after) - add +$2.70

Tracking - add +$2.00

prices can vary depending on the weight of your cds (e.g. CD sleeve, regular jewel case, double-case, etc.)

Proof that I own them:

Spoiler

2uo4290.jpg

Edited by hiroki

I bought seven CD's and they were well packaged and undamaged upon arrival. They came in nice plastic protective sleeves (I know some of you guys are into that lol), and the shipping was crazy fastttt. Shipped from Singapore on a Monday and arrived by the end of the week. Thanks @hiroki!

Bought a Chronosphere CD, it arrived neatly packed without a scratch in beautiful condition. Took about two weeks to Hungary, faster than I expected. Oh and communication & buying was really fast, easy and friendly too. Thanks again, @hiroki! :3 

[Pure] is now chillin' with his bros. 8) 

OsyfPAu.jpg

got my order today, sadly had to pick it up from customs but that has nothing to do with the experience of course.

cds in excellent condition as i expected from

hirokis collection haha.

10/10

After next week a small selection of the CDs i'm selling will be shifted to Japan and shipped from there. If anyone's interested in any item highlighted in yellow and want to combine them with other CDs pls PM me by Sunday :) 

Just dropping in to let everyone know that I got the order I placed today. Everything was perfect and safely packaged and organized. It was a VERY large order. Hiroki was super patient with me and very helpful. Really pleasant to work with. 

I hope to order again soon. :)