IsuKa

[SCANS AND TRANSLATION REQ] Schwartz:Mist booklet (Suicide Lovers, Shunsetsu no Koro or SM)

Could someone share photos of the booklets of Schwartz:Mist's CDs? (Any of them is ok)

And it doesn't matter if it isn't a scan, it can also be a photo with good quality, I just need to get the lyrics :(

They are my favourite band so I want to know what they sing;;

Edited by IsuKa

I have the photos of SM's booklet!

Now I would need an English translation 

The only lyrics that we can't have are CHAOS because they stained it :(

But I think that the whole song is in English so I can try to get it by listening the song (it's quite difficult for me because English is not my mother language but I can try ^^)

Thanks to @VkBrutaliaN

Dh7IsYrX0AABfLn?format=jpg

Dh7IsYsXcAEznVL?format=jpg

Dh7IsYsWkAAoDZS?format=jpg

1 minute ago, Laurence02 said:

Let me see if I can tackle any of these tomorrow.

Thanks!!

Wow, the resolution of the photos really weren't that great. 

Taking that into account, and seeing as not all of the vocals are clean, and because some of the kanji are variant kanji (which I want to transcribe correctly), I am having a hard time transcribing the stuff. If you were to have any better pictures where I can see the kanji's strokes more clearly, I would appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, Laurence02 said:

Wow, the resolution of the photos really weren't that great. 

Taking that into account, and seeing as not all of the vocals are clean, and because some of the kanji are variant kanji (which I want to transcribe correctly), I am having a hard time transcribing the stuff. If you were to have any better pictures where I can see the kanji's strokes more clearly, I would appreciate it. 

Sorry, I don't own this booklet so I think that I can't provide you better photos :(

1 hour ago, IsuKa said:

Sorry, I don't own this booklet so I think that I can't provide you better photos :(

I'll see what I can do, but it will take a little time because I am quite occupied. The problem with the resolution makes it so that it takes quite a lot of time.

29 minutes ago, Laurence02 said:

I'll see what I can do, but it will take a little time because I am quite occupied. The problem with the resolution makes it so that it takes quite a lot of time.

I wish I could help you;;

Don't worry, take the time you need. You don't need to have them for now, I can wait ^^

I'm really thankful to you for trying to translate it 💗