Masato

0.1g no Gosan x Mathilda drama

• 😴😴😴😴 I'm not happy at all because I'm a gossip girl but I don't have a fav but this is just like a caos in a glass of water. It's OK if its just a concept but when you turn it a struggle... BLAH 

—Stop being kids KIDS!— That's what I want to shout them 

Certainly I'm hoping they talk like serious people and if simply they don't like each other stop this shit

Enough we have with disbands and missing people to have now a bad feeling between bands. I hope this won't get bigger and us as fans don't try to put ourselves in the middle because what matters is the music and visuals depending on each taste xDDD Also I hope this won't affect other bands3c189b16435ae564bded945305f89555ed08110f

25 minutes ago, IvColors said:
  • 😴😴😴😴 I'm not happy at all because I'm a gossip girl but I don't have a fav but this is just like a caos in a glass of water. It's OK if its just a concept but when you turn it a struggle... BLAH 

—Stop being kids KIDS!— That's what I want to shout them 

Certainly I'm hoping they talk like serious people and if simply they don't like each other stop this shit

Enough we have with disbands and missing people to have now a bad feeling between bands. I hope this won't get bigger and us as fans don't try to put ourselves in the middle because what matters is the music and visuals depending on each taste xDDD Also I hope this won't affect other bands3c189b16435ae564bded945305f89555ed08110f

PREACH SIS !! GO OFFFFF

VIVA LA MATHILDA!!!!

I hope this helps boosts their popularity.

Also, does anyone know what gosan was saying about DOG? They better not be mean to Kanna-chan!

2 hours ago, anadentone said:

Also, does anyone know what gosan was saying about DOG? They better not be mean to Kanna-chan!

+1

I'm curious

I'm reading this like "wtf" since I love both of the bands so much.  X'D 

Also I had so much good memories from gosan concert, Yuu was ESPECIALLY FUCKING KIND he even gave highfives to us. (I think we were the only foreigners then there with my friend) Their songs are really good and fun in live too.  

Somehow I can image this "fight" is just a fun/game from them because this fits to their images but who knows. I'll love them both, because of their songs are good and idc about the drama. X'D 

Jesus christ dude. Their latest stuff is not great but if this is because of entitled fangirls hating on my boys just keeping it real them fuck ’m!!!

come of finland gosan I promise you’ll get 20 people instead of 15

I hate to defend Gosan on this one (because jokes or not, I don't like that they harass people who don't do the furi) but that oneman was the weekend of the heavy rain/typhoon. I live pretty close to Kanazawa, where that oneman was happening, and I was actually trying to get to a different live that weekend but all of the trains and buses were stopped because of the rain. So no one showed up because they literally couldn't get there. 

I really wish it was because the fans were done with them though...

In that insta post, it's talking about the weather and it was Tanabata that day (a Japanese holiday for wishes) so their wish was apparently for the weather to get better.

On a more sober note, if you guys haven't heard, a lot of the southern part of Japan has had a lot of tragedies because of the heavy rain and landslides.

Edited by utaulatias

Yea, I was about to mention that the tweet was referencing the typhoon/heavy rains -> damaging/deadly floods hindering fans from showing up to the live. There's no shame in using google translate, it helps w/ context. 

As an aside, I swear there was an imgur gif that went viral/top w/ a bunch of people headbanging at one of their outdoor venues. That probably had the most disjointed scenes I'd ever seen, lol. Eh, it actually wasn't as disjointed as I remembered (pretty typical), still pretty funny to watch in broad daylight. Anyway, idk why Gosan has been so anal about participation :/. *That would absolutely be me on the bottom right, looool

*edit I found a repost of the same vid https://imgur.com/gallery/BolIHqR

Edited by colorfuljinsei

9 hours ago, colorfuljinsei said:

Yea, I was about to mention that the tweet was referencing the typhoon/heavy rains hindering fans from showing up to the live. 

There's no shame in using google translate, it helps w/ context. 

As an aside, I swear there was an imgur gif that went viral/top w/ a bunch of people headbanging at one of their outdoor venues. That probably had the most disjointed scenes I'd ever seen, lol. Eh, it actually wasn't as disjointed as I remembered (pretty typical), still pretty funny to watch in broad daylight. Anyway, idk why Gosan has been so anal about participation :/. *That would absolutely be me on the bottom right, looool

*edit I found a repost of the same vid https://imgur.com/gallery/BolIHqR

off topic:

I can relate to the girl on the bottom right with the backpack. If i did that, I'd have a headache and a neckache for weeks.

on topic: Im glad the few that came did, it looks like it was hell out there

also off topic:  if that day was the day of wishes, then who the hell wished for more rain?!

19 minutes ago, anadentone said:

also off topic:  if that day was the day of wishes, then who the hell wished for more rain?!

people died...

Holy shit NO he’s no member’s grandpa I’ve seen this guy in Kanazawa before for a totally different event - I assumed he was some dude’s grandpa then but like he was really intensely doing the furi and everything (I was stuck next to him lol)

I’m telling you guys, he’s not a manager, he’s not a grandparent of a member. He lives in Kanazawa, I’ve seen him before, he does the furi so intensely he nearly fucking took me out when we were “moshing” (jumping back and forth). Pretty sure he’s just a super atypical fan.

Edited by frayed

2 minutes ago, frayed said:

I’m telling you guys, he’s not a manager, he’s not a grandparent of a member. He lives in Kanazawa, I’ve seen him before, he does the furi so intensely he nearly fucking took me out when we were “moshing” (jumping back and forth). Pretty sure he’s just a super atypical fan.

The grandpa thing was just a joke! 🤣

I believe you!  But let's continue the grandpa meme ♡♡ It's fun ♡♡

Just now, Masato said:

The grandpa thing was just a joke! 🤣

I believe you!  But let's continue the grandpa meme ♡♡ It's fun ♡♡

Yeah but like isn’t the truth kind of more hilarious? 😂