Kiryu999

NORA (french visual kei band) have formed and first single released

I follow the bassist on Instagram, and I'm really happy for her new band ^^ I wish them the best, although they're not really my thing tho. dunno what's with the chin masks tho

btw moved this to Global Music section

They don't sound any different than most accessible vkei bands, so good on them.

I just don't get why every western band love to write these fake-deep lyrics that don't actually mean anything.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

I thought the bassist looked familiar. She's a DBZ-obsessed cosplayer I used to follow on Insta.

The band is surprisingly not terrible.

Not my cup of tea.

Spoiler

In my opinion, the instrumental is pretty unoriginal and their look is boring. I don't like the vocalist's voice either.

Since this song's composition is generic, I'd rather go deaf listening to DIE/MAY than to go deaf listening to this band.

Also... save for Maiku, do they all have the same hairstyle? lol

This shitty band is kind of intense tbh, its like a band with sort of pop rock band  music compared to the ones that we listened to from the others.

Not my genre and, like someone else before already said, VERY "generic", but they are not bad being what they are. I was bracing for much worse.

This is what makes it sound generic to you all/

4 CHORDS ONLY!!! IN THE WHOLE SONG! EVEN IN THE SOLO!

https://youtu.be/450p7goxZqg

The same 4 chords (just in another key) than the beginning of this song.

But even this generic pop song varies and uses different chords for the chorus!

So basically the most generic pop song possible has more inventive composition then this VK song.

LOL

Also I love how bored the drummer looks in the MV hahah

Edited by Cantavanda

Well, I think it's nothing special,  BUT they sound WAY better than some japanese VK bands and have decent looks and invested in a MV.

They will probably end up a anime convention band, and for that it's perfect! So good job.