Seelentau

DIR EN GREY released their 10th album "The Insulated World" on September 26, 2018

6 hours ago, Dyingmoments said:

Ah Mr. Wong. He works for chrome hearts and used to work for backlash. As I understand, every japanese person who has every been born has a heroin like addiction to overpriced silver jewelry that looks like something a "cool youth pastor" would wear with his bedazzled jeans and affliction shirts. Looks like working for them gets you on the inside of j-rock affiliate circles as he posts alot of pics with vamps and diru. Probably gets advance copies as this isnt the first time hes posted covers before the album was officially out. Its a wonder the gyaru havent abducted him and forced him into a life of slavery. 

I can smell the jealousy and envy on this post. Holy crap lmaooo. He was using the radio rip 😂😂😂

Edited by Ro plz

If it's any consolation, Ningen appeared on Apple Music the day of the Japanese release. It was in the afternoon in the US when it dropped, so maybe by early morning in Japan, later this afternoon in the States, it will start showing up.

Edited by geist

Just now, geist said:

If it's any consolation, Ningen appeared on Apple Music the day of the Japanese release. It was in the afternoon in the US when it dropped, so maybe by early morning in Japan, later this afternoon in the States, it will start showing up.

Official release date is the 26th though. I doubt we’ll see it before tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Official release date is the 26th though. I doubt we’ll see it before tomorrow. 

It's 11pm in Japan. Within about 14 hours I think it will start hitting digital platforms. Probably in the latter half of those 14 hours.

Just now, Tokage said:

god fucking damn it every time sb posts in this thread i keep hoping it's out lol

Imagine my face when I woke up and both the album and band thread had 10+ people posting only to find out it's people talking about Gene "Long Dong" Wong.

3 minutes ago, geist said:

Imagine my face when I woke up and both the album and band thread had 10+ people posting only to find out it's people talking about Gene "Long Dong" Wong.

He *is* a pretty good guitarist.

18 hours ago, Seelentau said:

Considering that the album will be available on streaming services, I wonder which timezone they use for its release on the services...

For me, Japan is seven hours ahead, would I still be able to listen to it online even though it's still the 25th for me, tomorrow?

And wouldn't it be possible to somehow rip those streamed songs in some way? I don't stream music, so I have no clue how it works.

I assume it will be out on EU time since Okami Records is the licensor of the European release digitally and physically. When it's Wednesday in EU territory it'll be available. 

They appear to be in the process of uploading the album to iTunes Japan. It's now visible as a "partial" album with 5 tracks available to purchase.

Edited by geist