Seelentau

DIR EN GREY released their 10th album "The Insulated World" on September 26, 2018

i can already feel this album is gonna be better than 脈 - Myaku [8½ Convert] [PV] [HD]!!!!!

I'm digging that artwork and now I'm really considering buying a copy!

I never commented on the samples. Most looking forward to 軽蔑と始まり, Downfall, Followers, and 谿壑の欲. I am totally falling in love with Ranunculus; I still don't understand why they named a song like that with a PV like that after a buttercup flower. I might be able to tolerate the album version of 歌踏み; kyo's gibberish fribble-fribble is less comical.

Holy Fucking Hell, the re-recordings of 鬼眼 and 理由 are going to be incredible!

2 hours ago, Envelion said:

This guy did a cover before the album even dropped. That's some dedication.

Ah Mr. Wong. He works for chrome hearts and used to work for backlash. As I understand, every japanese person who has every been born has a heroin like addiction to overpriced silver jewelry that looks like something a "cool youth pastor" would wear with his bedazzled jeans and affliction shirts. Looks like working for them gets you on the inside of j-rock affiliate circles as he posts alot of pics with vamps and diru. Probably gets advance copies as this isnt the first time hes posted covers before the album was officially out. Its a wonder the gyaru havent abducted him and forced him into a life of slavery. 

Edited by Dyingmoments

15 minutes ago, blacktooth said:

I kind of like the rapping. 

im fine with the "rapping". it doesn't sound like "rapping" that much at all.

maybe a little like jon davis style twist acapella ?

gaw--damn this wait is painful than i expected

Yeah, Keibetsu to Hajimari is pretty crazy.

kyo_official twitter 2018.09.25

『The Insulated World』の全歌詩は、今俺が思ってる事を包み隠さず書きました。そこから何か一つでも感じて貰えれば幸いです。

All lyrics for ‘The Insulated World’ - I wrote them as I’m thinking right now, without hiding anything. If you can feel something from that it would make me happy.

Kyo

m85637552937_2.jpg?1537873963m79076515993_2.jpg?1537873768

Edited by Seelentau

I guess it will only be on digital stores and streaming sites by 12 AM or such, not sure what times new music usually releases in Japan 

From the packaging perspective I wish they'd finally move away from those longboxes. They're nice and very beautiful but overdone at this point. Macabre has got to be my favorite with the etched color case and beads in the spine and Withering to death is one of the nicest slipcase/booklet/triple gatefold products I've seen.