Seelentau

DIR EN GREY released their 10th album "The Insulated World" on September 26, 2018

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

I don’t know if I should be worried or excited that the limited edition has more shit than the limited edition of Ninth, but costs less. 

Well The Gazette had their best live in ages on that limited edition, while deg is more likely to have more live renditions of sustain the untruth and utafumi if anything

This is dir en grey,I know that it's gonna be good,but the singles utafumi and kaburu are songs that I never play,so sometimes I doubt if I'm going to love it

(And I don't think utafumi is going to be included)

4 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

This is dir en grey,I know that it's gonna be good,but the singles utafumi and kaburu are songs that I never play,so sometimes I doubt if I'm going to love it

(And I don't think utafumi is going to be included)

It’ll be there with a new mix. 

I don’t see why Utafumi wouldn’t be included. They always have one single that comes out wayyyy before the album like Hageshisa or Rinkaku. I doubt this will be any different. Plus it sounds aesthetically similar enough to Ningen to be on the same album.

Edited by Kelrya

i'm thinking that utafumi wont be included cuz it was already added to the disc 3 of vestiges of scratches

however,if they dont include it on the main tracklist,it probably will be present on the disc 2 with a new mix,as said above

42 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Went to go preorder at Amazon Japan and they won’t ship it to the US. 

THE FUCK?!

I think it's not fully up yet.

Some of the types are currently unavailable still.

Give it couple of days, I suppose. :tw_snail:

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

Went to go preorder at Amazon Japan and they won’t ship it to the US. 

THE FUCK?!

It's not supplied by Amazon. It's from some third party seller called ネヤガワ文芸堂. Pre-orders that are directly from Amazon will be up eventually, I'm sure

Keep in mind that 99.99% of Amazon JP third party sellers don't ship internationally. Even if their items are marked as "fulfilled by Amazon." It wasn't always that way, though. There was a time when marketplace sellers fulfilled by Amazon would ship internationally. So many things I regret not buying.

33 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

It's not supplied by Amazon directly. It's from some marketplace seller called ネヤガワ文芸堂. 99.99% of Amazon JP marketplace sellers don't ship internationally. Even if their orders are marked as "fulfilled by Amazon." It wasn't always that way. There was a time when marketplace sellers fulfilled by Amazon would ship internationally. So many things I regret not buying.

The one that got prime logo on it is direct from Amazon warehouse and will ship overseas. That is the one you want to find when buying CDs or books on Amazon JP. And always got "Ships from and sold by Amazon.co.jp." line on it noted. And it is different from "fullfiled by Amazon" 

i really didn't get into the singles preceding this album at all, so i'm hoping the full package will be good. hopefully they'll leave out the obligatory live tracks/remixes nobody really asked for on the extra discs and add some other interesting material instead (read: more demo tracks PLEASE)

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

i really didn't get into the singles preceding this album at all, so i'm hoping the full package will be good. hopefully they'll leave out the obligatory live tracks/remixes nobody really asked for on the extra discs and add some other interesting material instead (read: more demo tracks PLEASE)

If they wanna remake songs, they should do it with another genre, like PUNK EN GREY or something lmao

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

The second disc of Arche had a couple of excellent songs (And Zero and Tefu Tefu) that made it worth it for me. The rest of the crappy remixes I skip of course.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:14 AM, Dudemanguy said:

Forum traffic will now increase by 500%.

Can confirm.

sure would be nice to get ahold of this without spending 40 bucks

20 minutes ago, Hakari said:

Can confirm.

sure would be nice to get ahold of this without spending 40 bucks

There’s always iTunes if you want to go the “cheap but still support the band” route. 

I’m intrigued. They haven’t used an English title in a long time. Maybe this means they won’t be a faux-avant-garde band and actually make good rock music again. /pressed