Seelentau

DIR EN GREY released their 10th album "The Insulated World" on September 26, 2018

Didn't someone quote some interview earlier stating they hadn't even finalized the track list until like June orJuly? 

Maybe they just legit didn't have time to put more teasers or samples together...

9 hours ago, Tokage said:

Didn't someone quote some interview earlier stating they hadn't even finalized the track list until like June orJuly? 

Maybe they just legit didn't have time to put more teasers or samples together...

That was me. But it probably takes like an hour to whip up a sample video.

11 days, guys. I think we can wait the better part of 2 weeks.

Ranunculus was like a single with no rushed b-sides. I'm totally cool with what we got right now. As a matter of fact, I'm listening to each album as kind of a refresh course --- i kinda stopped listening to them in lieu of really good emo, and great local music.

I digress -- between Ningen wo Kaberu growing on me, and Ranunculus being spectacular, i don't think I've ever been more hyped for a Dir en grey jawn since maybe Uroboros.

39 minutes ago, Kelrya said:

Sukekiyo’s demo from January sounded cool but then nothing else came out after that.

They've been playing at least 2 or 3 new, as of yet unreleased songs as well though, maybe we can at least expect a mini-album or an e.p. or something in the gap between the new Dir album and the tour

let's just say if there're no samples

Spoiler

( out x )

by tomorrow morning, it's a good pre-release indicator we're in for a steaming rushed pile of shit of an album x

Edited by nekkichi

So yeah, the album will be between 40 and 50 minutes long :(

Maybe they knew about that portion of a song leaking sometime ago and they want to punish everyone by not releasing any samples? Maybe they liked DIMLIM's lazyness of only releasing samples after the album was out already?

19 minutes ago, Kelrya said:

There was a magazine review already in Japan. Apparently the album is very aggressive and there are a lot of harsh vocals.

I am not sure if that is good or bad thing. 

1 hour ago, Kelrya said:

There was a magazine review already in Japan. Apparently the album is very aggressive and there are a lot of harsh vocals.

Omg give it to me now damnit!!

btw, do you have a link to said review, a scan, or a translation?

49 minutes ago, Kelrya said:

A metal band sounding aggressive, what a terrible turn of events.

Well look, we all know DEG isn’t pigeonholed into just one genre. 

10 hours ago, Kelrya said:

10 hours ago, Saishu said:

Fuck

I for one am super fucking wet.