Seelentau

DIR EN GREY released their 10th album "The Insulated World" on September 26, 2018

Most likely they will do comparison with their most revered albums, the way Slipknot or Manson always talk about how their next album will sounding like Iowa or Antichrist Svperstar or heavier than that lolol

On 9/8/2018 at 12:07 AM, Seelentau said:

fun(?) fact:

ANDROGYNOS leaked

not the release, but the actual event

about one year before it took place

Could you elaborate on this or provide links? I'm really curious!

omg that was beautiful. love the lyrics tho!

maybe it's because a pr edit version, the song feels a little short inspite of the song's concept.

cant wait for the rest of the tracks ! ! ! !

Really love the aesthetic of the video, very, very pretty. However, the song was a bit meh for me. Similar to how I felt with Ningen no Kaburu. It sort of was just...there. It might take me a while to warm up to it.

Edited by raspberrynilla

Hmm, idk. It sounds incomplete like it’s part of something greater — which isn’t always the case with promotional versions. There’s some cool stuff in there, like how the song ends; but other than that it feels pretty typical for a VK ballad. 

Why can't they use the actual version than edited? Curious if it is actually have longer duration than shown. Could it be a 5+ minutes song in full? 🤔

The preview kinda bored me, but the whole song looks amazing! I've never thought Dir will do a Luna Sea-esque song again since Yurameki... Also the visuals are savage.

Cool return to the roots😍

PV looks absolutely amazing, probably their best one in ages. Like someone else already jokingly pointed out, it looks like Kyo's slowly transforming into Sopor Aeternus' Anna-Varney though 

also it DEF feels as if some parts of the songs have been cut out

Edited by Tokage

18 minutes ago, Tokage said:

PV looks absolutely amazing, probably their best one in ages. Like someone else already jokingly pointed out, it looks like Kyo's slowly transforming into Sopor Aeternus' Anna-Varney though

I TOLD YOU i cant stop thinking about it

i surprisingly like this song x

Still not sure what exactly is supposed to be the censored material in the PV though, I guess some stuff on the television screens and the inflated bride exploding at the end?

5 hours ago, LIDL said:

Why can't they use the actual version than edited? Curious if it is actually have longer duration than shown. Could it be a 5+ minutes song in full? 🤔

Na. The 60 seconds teaser we got earlier was almost half the song. There isn't a lot (if anything) missing from this one.