Seelentau

DIR EN GREY released their 10th album "The Insulated World" on September 26, 2018

49 minutes ago, Furik said:

I’m ok with this. Tired of all the ooga booga screaming and growling and wheezing. Nice to hear Kyo just sing for once. And nothing else. 

same here. 

honestly im ok with anything and everything of what dir en grey does

but i think it's ok for them for a change. they already have a handful of screaming songs

It’s always weird when someone says it’s nice to hear Kyo sing again when at no point has he ever stopped singing. Arche was roughly, what, 90% clean vocals? 

And don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with DEG gettin’ chill,  but that preview sounds like a million other ballads. 

12 hours ago, LIDL said:

Probably another one of Kyo's anti abortion themed stuffs. #ProLife

I feel some kind of weird when I realize the many awesome songs penned by Kyo (or Ruki, also) that are clearly anti-abortion hymns... Then I remember that Japan is far, very far indeed from lightening their heads with a little of genre conscience...

Well, I just try to avoid thast thoughts lol

13 hours ago, Kelrya said:

If you want this then just listen to sukekiyo.

lmfaoooooo What?

That nigga hootin and hollering in Sukekiyo songs too hahahaha

As for the preview, I'm intrigued....but at the same time this sounds like Rinkaku based on the chorus and Rinkaku is the best DIR song ever. Ima be really upset if it ends up being better or worse than it. 

ok so i said the ranunculus sample isn't really anything special at first but now i've had it stuck in my head for like the past day, sooo.... ?????

Usually i'm always anxious to get the samples,but i rather think twice when comes to this album...

i wouldn't resist checking it if the samples come out,so i feel like if i ever check them i'm going to ruin all the experience,

cuz i'm already hating the whole concept of this release,so letting the band surprise me feels like the only way to keep it fresh and exciting

48 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Good lord, is this the only vk band that has us drooling for samples weeks before a release?

Arguably yes. No other band does the traffic that Deg news generates on this forum. 

Before Arche officially released we already had videos for Rinkaku, StU, KnK, and RoM, not to mention the 10 second samples. Hopefully we get some more videos soon or at least the full version of Ranunculus.

Edited by Kelrya

I want a jumpscare teaser where there's just a screen with some japanese text and then out of nowhere some really heavy stuff and Kyo screeching at the top of his lungs (think of the "Reiketsu Nariseba" ending) starts playing with the album cover flashing on the screen (come on, it's pretty freaky, it could work well)

1 hour ago, kuyashii said:

I want a jumpscare teaser where there's just a screen with some japanese text and then out of nowhere some really heavy stuff and Kyo screeching at the top of his lungs (think of the "Reiketsu Nariseba" ending) starts playing with the album cover flashing on the screen (come on, it's pretty freaky, it could work well)

Make it VR as well lololol