platy

8P-SB

1 hour ago, Deremie said:

I also really enjoyed the music video for that one

Wait. Is this serious? Because I really can't tell. I wouldn't put it past them but also...??? Is it an official video? 

1 hour ago, platy said:

Wait. Is this serious? Because I really can't tell. I wouldn't put it past them but also...??? Is it an official video? 

No, it's not. It's from @Deremie channel (?), but this thread is all shit/memeposts anyway.

Nice krafs tho.

-

Also, it's on YT b/c they'll usually host Google Music tracks (part of YT Music initiative.) The full album is on Spotify.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

Btw, have all mejigay gya now died?

I feel there is less support from radical western-net gya than there was before

25 minutes ago, Masato said:

Nah, they're still alive and well. Look at the youtube/Instagram comments for 8P SB. 

7 hours ago, Masato said:

I think they’re holding out for some “mejigay” between Koichi and Genki.

Most Mejibray fans have: a) moved on to 8P because they only cared about Tsuzuku and Koichi to begin with, b) maintained a vigil either mourning Mejibray or still holding out hope that somehow they’ll come back,  c) are still pining for Mejibray but settle for 8P because it’s better than nothing, or d) they’ve moved on to another band.

I was really holding onto that tiny glimmer of hope that Mejibray would come back but after hearing this album and seeing that MiA had changed his IG username (he's no longer mejibraymia), I'm just gonna let go of that hope and go away while I can still remember Tsuzuku when he was still Tsuzuku and not this... this... monstrosity. //sighs

What does the japanese fanbase have to say now anyway? 

Loads of english comments.... lol

Are japanese still following them?

New song 'snowman' on Spotify. It's so disjointed, I don't know what to make of it. The only song by 8P-SB which makes me feel positive emotions is ghost hotel

Why? Tsuzuku change your name from Genki? I'm crying now 😢 I Love Tsuzuku and Mejibray, but i don't like 8P-SB, is a very very Pop vibes...(Sorry for my bad english) 

Apparently I'm the only one that like this?! wwww I thought it was f*cking sick!

Can someone please tell me why Tzuzuku has a Hanya tattoo? His mannerisms are from the street. Like he was Yakuza but took too much acid or something...

Boring bad and bland why would you ever listen to these guys over some of the actual half decent kpop and jpop groups besides being blinded fanboys/fangirls

I muted the video and tried to watch it for the aesthetics but after seeing them try to "dance" and do some "hip hop swaggity po po po" moves, I just closed YouTube and pretended it never happened.

I just really don't understand how you can be into this as a mejibray fan.

...unless you listen to a lot of jpop and kpop too...

but I'm also that person who doesn't understand people who are fan of both dark heavy vk and (mainstream) happy bubbly pop music 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, xLIZ4 said:

I'm also that person who doesn't understand people who are fan of both dark heavy vk and (mainstream) happy bubbly pop music 🤷‍♀️

I'm feeling very attacked by this lol 

Well as someone who grew up playing an instrument, you get an understanding from a musicians point of view on what they want to convey. Like if you play guitar for example and love metal music; you get to learn to love shit persons like John Mayer. You can see his musicality and his guitar work is phenomenal for a person who plays pop music. That's when you get into scales and music theory and such, and most pop music is based on Heptatonic scale(Ionian mode), where as metal is usually played in Pentatonic  Scale(Aeolian mode), but that gets in way in too deep, so I won't go into that.