platy

8P-SB

Oh my god. I'm so sorry for having made fun of MEJIBRAY so many times. Please bring them back...... Anything over this...... Please..... Make this hell end...

OH, they've gone J-Pop, like poppiest one, that is quite a transformation lolol

But this kind of sounds are so overdone these days, doesn't it? It feels so over saturated, along with mumble raps genre, I wish them good luck tho.

I think virtuosity is overrated 

I think the importance of "skill" is usually blown out of proportion by illiterate morons posturing as music critics 

but some of the shit koichi did there made me go "ouphh" irl

edit:

I can't stop listening to it it's so bad. I get the bedroom casio aesthetic is cute, but the internet is flooded with similar stuff that's considerably better and without the bitter taste of betrayal to boot.

Edited by Disposable

As far as pop music goes, it isn't awful. It's just the vocals are weak.

Edit: No. It isn't just the vocals. But as 8P SB or as mejibray, I'm just glad these guys are around because there's always something new to entertain us with. 

Also I like how tzk looks like a human being in every picture but Koichi probably spends 3 hours editing his face, to the point where he looks like... That. 

The first release wasn't the worst thing I've ever heard, it was just bland and done to exhaustion before. Now, this fireworks song is just OFFENSIVE. I'm pissed they have the balls to charge for such an audio diarrhea

Edited by chemicalpictures

They probably got a deal:

Koichi is allowed to sing, if Tsu gets to be the "hot guy" of the duo with Koichi having to get the tattoo and teletubbies looks

22 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

let's just say judging by the excited Instagram comments I can see them coming to Brazil and selling out a gig or two p soon x

They'd legit a have a better career as the south american HITT than trying to navigate through all the places they've been blacklisted at in Japan. When there's more gaijin comments on your social media you're not in a good places tbh

This absolute insanity, and the Satsuki comparison is on point. But at least these two had the foresight to make music that doesn’t require a band so they don’t look like asshats on stage singing with a boom box blasting rock music behind them.