platy

8P-SB

Both songs suck so much. Neither of them can sing and the music sounds like something teenagers would rave to. Can we just delete the thread? They're not worth anyone's time.

5 hours ago, filth_y said:

I think you will never know the people behind the character they play in a band except you know them closely in their freetime (surely this goes for most people in bands, artists, etc.). Everything in vk is just an image, says nothing about the actual person imo/from my experiences.

.... That's why I said "what I COULD SEE of them as people"...

I'm talking about the personality you see through someone's art of course, not their day-to-day character off the job :P.

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I have a feeling kawaii pastel chanteuse is dumping fuckboy very soon and goes solo, but we'll c

I also think Genki's smiles look EXTREMELY FORCED on all their promo materials!

Koichi looks akward,  too. 

Nothing at all like the "self-empowering" message they try to convey... 

Where is the cool artsy bunny head????

And the ocean???? 

14 hours ago, nekkichi said:

just for the record, there're people who genuinely stan this creature's vile tryhard recent albums:

Spoiler

sorry this is offtopic, but i remember seeing this on TV many years ago on one of those world-music shows...thanks for the nostalgia trip ;w; ♥

also roadster is a bop kill me now

5 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I have a feeling kawaii pastel chanteuse is dumping fuckboy very soon and goes solo, but we'll c

If Koichi does that to Genki, then, he can go burn in hell with his abhorrent back tattoo. 

I actually didn’t think roadster was that bad. I feel like Genki’s voice shines more there than anywhere else on the single. They’re still growing into this dual vocal dynamic; from what I’ve heard about the lives from friends (still got about a month before I can judge for myself), it is moreso Koichi driving the shows, but he looks to Genki a lot for direction when it comes to singing. So I’m interested to see where this goes when Koichi gets more comfortable including the role, and if Genki will step to the forefront more in the future. 

It’s not Mejibray, and it’s definitely not going to fill the hole Mejibray left behind. But even if I’m not as invested in 8P, I don’t hate it. I just want to see where this road is going to lead and how far I’ll follow it.

I read somewhere that Genki is a part of his real name.

But I don't know is true ^^".

And I not like the music , is very bad  and for me sound the bad commercial music who sell good in my country.

Edited by Miku70

I wonder if they're actually serious with this or if they're just doing this because they don't have anything better to do... It doesn't sound like there was much effort put into either of those songs. Or maybe they're just experimenting and trying to find out what which direction they should go. hopefully they'll make a U-turn and do something actually good

Btw have they ever explained what the name "8P-SB" actually stands for? I'm kinda curious about that

Edited by chocobuzz

54 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I have the chance to see them live and I'm kinda curious... but it'll probably be a waste of money.

Please go and write a live report! 

41 minutes ago, platy said:

Please go and write a live report! 

Only reason I'm doubting so much is Naoki (ex-Kagrra,) plays that day and I'd rather see him.  And it'll be easier to get tickets for that lol

But going and writing a live report is REALLY tempting.

Edited by Komorebi

On 7/26/2018 at 3:13 AM, マジゲイ誤算 said:

MFW Genki's name had been Genki since るる until Mejibray.

didn't know that oop

STARRY NIGHT IS MY SHIT. I DONT EVEN CARE. 

roadster sounds like some leftover late Yasutaka Nakata shitshow with vocals by some random visual kei member who just recently recorded his first demo tape in 1999. 

On 8/13/2018 at 9:24 PM, akiko said:

Their single is available on iTunes, if someone is interested.

Buying this....

That's like watching an accident... 

They also have new merch out with a sweating goldfish, also overpriced.

On 7/25/2018 at 7:50 AM, Masato said:

So my theory is, that not only all rights and instruments were taken from them, but they were banned from recording studios, too....  and they were left with a cell phone song composition app..... 

Insider info : they do record in the same studio as MEJIBRAY used to

Has anyone heard about this release ? It seems to match their show schedule since their Ebisu show last week was called "Fireworks-01" but no info about a release schedule
Wtf is going on

EDIT : Please listen to the preview on the iTunes link. Koichi really is an earsore.

Edited by Cristate