IsuKa

[FULFILLED] The Gallo - Pluto

there isnt japanese lyrics in the video . if only there was i would be able to translate it to english . 

On 7/2/2018 at 12:18 PM, AYUMI said:

there isnt japanese lyrics in the video . if only there was i would be able to translate it to english . 

And the phrases that appear on the right side? Aren't them the lyrics?? I've been talking with a friend and said to me that  they are the lyrics 😕

Edited by IsuKa

^ there are on the side of the video, but they're also here on rocklyric: https://rocklyric.jp/lyric.php?sid=1751426

what jojo writes and sings are at times quite different, so i've included romaji too

kanji

Spoiler

絶頂の夜に悪魔が踊る    絶頂の夜に悪魔が嗤う

重罪人の街に拘束された天使が穢れた秘孔を恥辱されて永久に犯される

魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲でご満悦な反逆者を断頭台に晒し上げた

嘘偽で歪む恋の悪夢で綺麗な想出が涙に染まる

嘘偽で歪む恋の悪夢で地獄の底辺に捨てられる

貴方の愛情に支配されて地獄に堕ちます

絶頂の夜に天使が踊る    絶頂の夜に天使を殺す

重罪人の街に投獄された亡者が爛れた肉を喰い千切り共喰を繰り返す

魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲でご満悦な反逆者を断頭台に縛り上げた

断罪の炎が過失を焼き尽くして糞尿の雨が祝福を告げた

罪業で歪む恋の悪夢で無様な欲望が涙に染まる
罪業で歪む恋の悪夢で地獄の底辺に捨てられる

貴方の愛情に支配されて地獄に堕ちます

貴方の悪夢に支配されて地獄に堕ちます

絶頂の夜に悪魔が踊る    絶頂の夜に悪魔が嗤う

絶頂の夜に天使が踊る    絶頂の夜に天使を殺す

romaji

Spoiler

akume no yoru ni akuma ga odoru     akume no yoru ni akuma ga warau

juuzainin no machi ni kousoku sareta tenshi ga kegareta ana wo chijoku sarete eikyuu ni okasareru

omocha no maachi de gomanetsu na hangyakusha wo girochin ni sarashiageta

uso de yugamu koi no yume de kirei na omoide ga namida ni somaru

uso de yugamu koi no yume de jigoku no soko ni suterareru

anata no ai ni shihai sarete jigoku ni ochimasu

akume no yoru ni tenshi ga odoru  akume no yoru ni tenshi wo korosu

juuzainin no machi ni tougoku sareta mouja ga tadareta niku wo kuichigiri tomogui wo kurikaesu

omocha no maachi de gomanetsu na hangyakusha wo girochin ni shibariageta

danzai no honoo ga ayamachi wo yakitsukushite sukatoro no ame ga shukufuku wo tsugeta

tsumi de yugamu koi no yume de buzama na yokubou ga namida ni somaru

tsumi de yugamu koi no yume de jigoku no soko ni suterareru

anata no yume ni shihai sarete jigoku ni ochimasu

akume no yoru ni akuma ga odoru    akume no yoru ni akuma ga warau
akume no yoru ni tenshi ga odoru     akume no yoru ni tenshi wo korosu

english

Spoiler

devils dancing on the night of climaxes, devils laughing on the night of climaxes

angels restrained in the town of felons have their defiled holes disgraced, raped for eternity

branding them with the mark of hell, i exposed the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the sex toys (sung: i exposed the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the toys)

beautiful memories are stained with tears in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by lies
i'm cast to the depths of hell in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by lies

dominated by your love, i fall to hell

angels dancing on the night of climaxes, killing angels on the night of climaxes

ghosts imprisoned in the town of felons tear into festering meat with their teeth, cannibalizing each other again and again

branding them with the mark of hell, i bound the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the sex toys (sung: i bound the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the toys)

the fire of judgment burned our misdeeds down to nothing, and a rain of shit and piss (sung: scat) announced our blessing

unsightly desires are stained with tears in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by sin
i'm cast to the depths of hell in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by sin

dominated by your nightmare (sung: dream), i fall to hell

devils dancing on the night of climaxes, devils laughing on the night of climaxes
angels dancing on the night of climaxes, killing angels on the night of climaxes

6 hours ago, cvltic said:

^ there are on the side of the video, but they're also here on rocklyric: https://rocklyric.jp/lyric.php?sid=1751426

what jojo writes and sings are at times quite different, so i've included romaji too

kanji

Reveal hidden contents

絶頂の夜に悪魔が踊る    絶頂の夜に悪魔が嗤う

重罪人の街に拘束された天使が穢れた秘孔を恥辱されて永久に犯される

魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲でご満悦な反逆者を断頭台に晒し上げた

嘘偽で歪む恋の悪夢で綺麗な想出が涙に染まる

嘘偽で歪む恋の悪夢で地獄の底辺に捨てられる

貴方の愛情に支配されて地獄に堕ちます

絶頂の夜に天使が踊る    絶頂の夜に天使を殺す

重罪人の街に投獄された亡者が爛れた肉を喰い千切り共喰を繰り返す

魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲でご満悦な反逆者を断頭台に縛り上げた

断罪の炎が過失を焼き尽くして糞尿の雨が祝福を告げた

罪業で歪む恋の悪夢で無様な欲望が涙に染まる
罪業で歪む恋の悪夢で地獄の底辺に捨てられる

貴方の愛情に支配されて地獄に堕ちます

貴方の悪夢に支配されて地獄に堕ちます

絶頂の夜に悪魔が踊る    絶頂の夜に悪魔が嗤う

絶頂の夜に天使が踊る    絶頂の夜に天使を殺す

romaji

Reveal hidden contents

akume no yoru ni akuma ga odoru     akume no yoru ni akuma ga warau

juuzainin no machi ni kousoku sareta tenshi ga kegareta ana wo chijoku sarete eikyuu ni okasareru

omocha no maachi de gomanetsu na hangyakusha wo girochin ni sarashiageta

uso de yugamu koi no yume de kirei na omoide ga namida ni somaru

uso de yugamu koi no yume de jigoku no soko ni suterareru

akume no yoru ni tenshi ga odoru  akume no yoru ni tenshi wo korosu

juuzainin no machi ni tougoku sareta mouja ga tadareta niku wo kuichigiri tomogui wo kurikaesu

omocha no maachi de gomanetsu na hangyakusha wo girochin ni shibariageta

danzai no honoo ga ayamachi wo yakitsukushite sukatoro no ame ga shukufuku wo tsugeta

tsumi de yugamu koi no yume de buzama na yokubou ga namida ni somaru

tsumi de yugamu koi no yume de jigoku no soko ni suterareru

anata no yume ni shihai sarete jigoku ni ochimasu

akume no yoru ni akuma ga odoru    akume no yoru ni akuma ga warau
akume no yoru ni tenshi ga odoru     akume no yoru ni tenshi wo korosu

english

Reveal hidden contents

angels restrained in the town of felons have their defiled holes disgraced, raped for eternity

branding them with the mark of hell, i exposed the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the sex toys (sung: i exposed the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the toys)

beautiful memories are stained with tears in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by lies
i'm cast to the depths of hell in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by lies

ghosts imprisoned in the town of felons tear into festering meat with their teeth, cannibalizing each other again and again

branding them with the mark of hell, i bound the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the sex toys (sung: i bound the satisfied looking traitors to the guillotine to the rhythmic march of the toys)

the fire of judgment burned our misdeeds down to nothing, and a rain of shit and piss (sung: scat) announced our blessing

unsightly desires are stained with tears in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by sin
i'm cast to the depths of hell in a nightmare (sung: dream) of love, twisted by sin

dominated by your nightmare (sung: dream), i fall to hell

Thank you so much!!! 😭😭💕

@cvltic, is there any problem if I use it for doing an Spanish translation and I upload it to my blog?? (Of course, giving you credits)