Yukami

キズ

I somehow always keep coming back to these guys, despite my initial dislike. Somehow they have that 'coolness factor' that they usually exploit pretty well, but less and less so recently (to me at least). I finally listened to the new single today and it's basically the textbook definition of being on autopilot (I can lump the previous one into this category too... or was it the one before that? ...it's hard to keep track when everything blends together :')). I found the title track a bit more decent now compared to when I first heard it with that amazing music video, but other than that only 15.2 grabbed my attention as being somewhat cool... but I even forgot how that one sounded now that I think back on it, even though I literally listened to it 2 minutes ago (no recollection of the other B-sides whatsoever).

Anyway, I'm not really expecting anything unrealistic from them or even anything different, so lowkey looking forward to the next release I will probably listen once and then never again, but still kinda enjoying it while it lasts.

I feel like it has been quite a lot of time already to dig up the thread about Jigoku but I just listened to the song for the first time and while I loved the MV, the song is disjointed af. Haven't heard the b-sides yet

10 hours ago, kuyashii said:

I feel like it has been quite a lot of time already to dig up the thread about Jigoku but I just listened to the song for the first time and while I loved the MV, the song is disjointed af. Haven't heard the b-sides yet

I really like B side on this one. 15.2 is my favorite song from the single, Mr. big Monster second, try them out.

To be honest, most of their singles are similar for me in that aspect, except 0, and maybe Kawazu, i usually prefer something from the B side.