Yukami

キズ

9 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

i mean it still amounts to 10-12 songs a year so i think its fine, but i do think the gap between the last single and whatever comes next will be the longest so maybe whatever is next will be a mini of full length album 

Hopefully it'll be better than the last single as well.... lol. Apparently they've always said they have a disliking towards full length albums at least, but tbh a mini or full length would be welcomed with open arms I'm sure.

Tour final is tonight and tour finals have always been when theyve announced new music so start placing your bets, are we moving onto single #9 or are they gonna shake it up with a mini or full length 

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

I wonder if there is singles fatigue in their fanbase over there or if this is considered a good move. In here they've definitely plateu'd during the last two 

Their 2019 singles seem to still have sold really well in japan so ya i think fans there dont care what type of release it is

1 hour ago, sleepy coffee said:

Their 2019 singles seem to still have sold really well in japan so ya i think fans there dont care what type of release it is

Sort of off-topic but I'd love to know why Mejibray flopped. Massive upward trajectory with big venues for the DVDs and then suddenly sales and venue size goes off a cliff and the rest is history.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, Disposable said:

Sort of off-topic but I'd love to know why Mejibray flopped. Massive upward trajectory with big venues for the DVDs and then suddenly sales and venue size goes off a cliff and the rest is history.

what if it had something to do with the agency punishing the members (you know who) for whatever reason? "We'll reduce marketing/promotion but we won't let you disband"

2.11のツアーファイナルの終わり 
ずっと脹腔が痛く

医師にみてもらった 
左脹腔の肉離れだって 
口ッ力一でありギタリストである自分に脚は関係ない 
よって、明日明後日の公演は変わらず決行する 
思うようにノ(フオーマンスできないと思うが、 
気持ちは伝えるのでよろしく頼む。 
心配はしないで思いきり楽しんでくれ 
reiki 

Nothing to worry about...

well actually he has...

seems he had stomach flu or something?

Hope he is fine tomorrow... but you never know with a stomach flu XD

Setlist for their recent oneman final. basically only new song they played was the very last track and its an acoustic one (possible bside on the upcoming single?)

Edited by sleepy coffee

LMAO wow, I've only seen this "other bands comment" phenomenon when an old old legacy band releases some anniversary stuff.

Way to go Kizu, I guess?

Bands do this all the time though?  Might not be quite as common in VK, I guess, but tons of J-rock bands I follow get their friends to comment whenever they put out a new release and want to try to reach as many people as possible.

1 hour ago, Kirito said:

What those bands say ? ;o

Google translate will answer all the questions you have

The worrisome
thing is that I 'm picking up the stick where the salmon fell in the whole scene of Rasabi. "Thank you"

11 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Not really sure if this is gonna end up being the look for their new single or not so I'll post it here for now. Also wow this is the most getup yue has had so far.

Kyonosuke gave me vibes of that weird ass drag queen who looks like an alien and has a bizarre instagram. It's a cool look.

edit: this one https://www.instagram.com/salvjiia/?hl=pt

46 minutes ago, platy said:

Kyonosuke gave me vibes of that weird ass drag queen who looks like an alien and has a bizarre instagram. It's a cool look.

edit: this one https://www.instagram.com/salvjiia/?hl=pt

5€ on he really got inspired by Salvia IRL look (but was enough original himself to reprocess and personalize it).

It's the very first thing I though too, when I saw the photo on twitter.

Edited by Arkady

The more I listen to them the more I feel like they're a J-Rock band that happens to have the VK aesthetic as opposed to what you'd call a VK band. 🤷‍♂️ It's kinda how Deviloof are a VK band aesthetically, but almost entirely J-Metal band otherwise.

Edited by secret_no_03