Yukami

キズ

This is the second time the Kizu twitter has tweeted out this hashtag along with Lime spamming it too. Going off someone else it seems like they might be teasing something for August 22nd, anyone have any guesses?

Just now, saiko said:

Wow, Chinese fans are lucky! Congratulations for Kizu!

They'll be in Taiwan as well but ya, big news and big step forward for Kizu 

4 hours ago, chipathy said:

Anyone know what this is about 

Isn't it basically just an updated flyer for the shows we already know about? Noticed on the article it mentions one show is an "acoustic live" which sounds quite interesting!

Edited by Kabukichoatmidnight

1 hour ago, chipathy said:

What the actual fuck is this band's budget if they can pull this off

i pray the next step is streaming live on those big screens in shibuya

upd: 

or two simultaneous lives with half of the band being holograms like that iconic mia and janelle monae performance

Spoiler

and both lives streaming on shibuya skyscrapers

yea i expect much of kizu

Edited by yomii

I probably mentioned before I'm part of that The Range Place forum where people measure singer's vocal ranges and I like to create profiles for singers in my spare time. I've been creating a thread for Lime and I've been going through their discography and I must say, I'm really really impressed with both his vocal chops (judging from the few tracks I heard by them before, mostly the singles, I wouldn't expect him to have that much range and that he would sound consistently good through its entirety) but also how good the band's compositions are! I wasn't really that big of a fan of some of the b-sides from Human Error and Heisei, but their singles have been consistently good and I'm amazed at how the Steroid single managed to have a perfect "I like all the songs" score! I was a bit wary at the amount of praise I've seen towards them (because i'm a picky bastard who almost never likes anything) but I feel like they really deserve the attention they are getting because they are really really good at what they do, I love how they are bridging elements from both the "modern metal vk" and a more "classic" style and specially how Lime almost exclusively sings cleanly (which is a breath of fresh air amidst a sea of fairly bad screaming and growling that has been flooding the vk scene of late). I hope they all take care of themselves and keep releasing such great music.

PS: I still want a "normal" mix of the Heisei single. "Stalker" is freaking fantastic!

Edited by kuyashii

The show must go on, quite literally cause anyone who went to either of the double show is now invited of free admission to another show that's taking place the same night (basically right at this exact moment)

Still shocked over the quality of recordings, MVs, etc. Kizu have had since their beginning. Now they have their MVs being played out in a giant screen in a city. How come these indie bandomen are THAT loaded?

1 hour ago, libertine said:

I'm pretty sure they are if not a sub-label then at least strongly affiliated with Free-Will.

oh thats a good catch, i always figured Damage was apart of something much bigger but i was too lazy to try to find out who theyre connected to. so ya could be as simple as that damage is a sublabel of free will and well theres ur reason for why this band is so new but already so flashy 

4 hours ago, chipathy said:

oh thats a good catch, i always figured Damage was apart of something much bigger but i was too lazy to try to find out who theyre connected to. so ya could be as simple as that damage is a sublabel of free will and well theres ur reason for why this band is so new but already so flashy 

Is Damage a label with more artists, or a label founded by Kizu just for themselves?

35 minutes ago, saiko said:

Is Damage a label with more artists, or a label founded by Kizu just for themselves?

Idk if it was founded by kizu but they're the only band listed under Damage. I imagine it was all about connections and someone knowing somebody