Yukami

キズ

10 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

That's true, it's very unprofessional indeed  and i think it was a shock mainly for the Nosukkos.

But i also understand his feelings. He said that he's always feeling neverous and worried about the concerts and he barely have fun, so i think he just got very nervous and couldn't control himself. We can't also forget that Kizu is his very first band and also the first time he's facing troubles like that.

I hope he become a little bit more professional  tho

that sucks not to have fun doing smth when you have to do that a lot. hope he gets used to concerts as soon as possible, i don't want him to have mental breakdowns or anything like that〜

I love how like the understandable drum freak out is what everyone’s obsessed with and not a peep about that super exclusive viewing party for the uncensored 0 PV lol.

1 minute ago, frayed said:

I love how like the understandable drum freak out is what everyone’s obsessed with and not a peep about that super exclusive viewing party for the uncensored 0 PV lol.

Well because it wasn't really a big thing. 

Apparently the event was super boring tho

Just now, ricchubunny said:

Well because it wasn't really a big thing. 

Apparently the event was super boring tho

Tell that to the gya losing their shit on Tanuki about it LOL. But yeah, even that aside, it’s -still- more interesting than Kyounosuke getting upset about technical shit. It’s happened to artists before and it’ll happen again.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Kyonosuke is the new meto and I DON'T like it. He gives me the creeps.

Kyonosuke raided meto's wardrobe and stole his stylist.

44 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

At least he talks

he does...? I thought he was the silent type too, which made me think of him as literally meto's replacement in the scene.

10 minutes ago, platy said:

he does...? I thought he was the silent type too, which made me think of him as literally meto's replacement in the scene.

Not only he talks, he is also unbelievably annoying. At least I find him really annoying.

You guys are crazy, he’s a cutie, LOL. Half the time they make him do the talking (probably because he is aforementioned cutie.)

5 hours ago, frayed said:

What happened?

Also, how old are this guys?

5 minutes ago, saiko said:

What happened?

Also, how old are this guys?

Throwing out guesstimates everyone but kyonosuke are around 30, kyonosuke maybe low to mid 20s?

37 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Throwing out guesstimates everyone but kyonosuke are around 30, kyonosuke maybe low to mid 20s?

Kyonosu is 22, reiki is 22~23 too (i forgot) LiME and Yue around 30

Edited by ricchubunny

On 1/11/2019 at 9:09 PM, ricchubunny said:

Kyonosu is 22, reiki is 22~23 too (i forgot) LiME and Yue around 30

Wow, never known about a vk band with such ages differences whitin

On 1/11/2019 at 9:25 PM, ricchubunny said:

No. Kyonosu was just his roadie

Interesting!

VK bandoman have this thing of "continuing" their senpais legacy since the beggings of the scene lol

Were the others roadies before?

11 minutes ago, platy said:

So, how old are they then? 

Not sure, Mahiro can be 25-28 (he started career when he was really young, when kiryu started he was about 15-16yo and he had been in some bands earlier, during some in store a fan asked him if this was hard to be in a band when he was in junior high school and some guy from his previous band spilled the tea about their vocalist being a teenager). 

Mahiro mentioned several times that he is much younger than the others and Hiyorin once said that Mahiro is a child in their family. 

I did research and Hiyorin is younger that I thought being about 31-32yo while Mitsuki who is the oldest is about  36 while Takemasa and Junji are close to Mitsuki’s age.

3 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

Kiryu’s Mahiro is 10 or more years younger than the other members ;) 

No way, Mahiro has the same age as the others hes around 30’s and whe he started the band he was so 20+ lol 

Edited by ricchubunny

22 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

No way, Mahiro has the same age as the others hes around 30’s and whe he started the band he was so 20+ lol 

You must be kidding

He complained many times about being much younger than the others and he is said to be around the age as Subaru of Royz who is thought to be born in 1992 

Kiryu many times referred to Mahiro as “a little Mahiro” and everyone in kiryu call him Mahiro-kun while they don’t use -kun to any other member... 

And that thing about the instore is true as well, I guess Mahiro wouldn’t get so confused when asked such question if he wasn’t trying to hide his real age XD

Hiyorin asked what kiryu is to them said that Kiryu is family where Mahiro is a child, he is a mother, Mitsuki is a father, Junji is an elder brother and Takemasa is their neighbor next door (lmao) and explained that they Takemasa care of Mahiro 

I guess they wouldn’t treat him like that if he was their age lmao

Edited by Reikatsumi
More infos

2 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

You must be kidding

He complained many times about being much younger than the others and he is said to be around the age as Subaru of Royz who is thought to be born in 1992 

Kiryu many times referred to Mahiro as “a little Mahiro” and everyone in kiryu call him Mahiro-kun while they don’t use -kun to any other member... 

And that thing about the instore is true as well, I guess Mahiro wouldn’t get so confused when asked such question if he wasn’t trying to hide his real age XD

Hiyorin asked what kiryu is to them said that Kiryu is family where Mahiro is a child, he is a mother, Mitsuki is a father, Junji is an elder brother and Takemasa is their neighbor next door (lmao) and explained that they Takemasa care of Mahiro 

I guess they wouldn’t treat him like that if he was their age lmao

Well sorry for the off-topic XD

i follow kiryu for 10 years now and i've never heard about that. 

- The little mahiro thing: he's literally a little. he's super small.

- The kun thing: He's younger than the other members so it's normal that they call him kun. What I'm saying is that he's not THAT younger.

They are all 3X

- The family thing also means nothing actually. They may compare Mahiro to a child because he's super selfish and the members take care of him all the time because of his health

If he was actually 28 he would be starting his first band at 12 hahahahah no way.

If you look for the info that you're saying in Japanese, there's nothing about that as well.

Also, if you see him in person you can see that he looks old as the other members.

He IS some years younger than the others, but not THAT younger haha. :P

I'd say that he's around 33 while Takemasa and Mitsuki are 36

So yeah, you was deceived hah

Edited by ricchubunny