Yukami

キズ

How much higher are kyonosuke  chances of staying in the band since afaik kizu own their label and are basically their own bosses 

Afaik ofc I could be deadass wrong 

12 minutes ago, chipathy said:

How much higher are kyonosuke  chances of staying in the band since afaik kizu own their label and are basically their own bosses 

Afaik ofc I could be deadass wrong 

Is it true that they own it? :0 

I wont pretend to know the details all I know is I cant find anything about this label and only kizu is on it so I imagine so, also naming the label damage sounds like something a band named kizu would do lol

Edited by chipathy

17 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

There was some drama with kyonosuke on today’s live 

http://j0jwyd.jpg

What you think of it?

The link doesn't work for me, idk why.

May someone do a little summary of what happened, please?

i love this tea

Someone said on that post that Kyonosuke got pissed cuz the computer he was using didn't wanna play the playback of the song they were doing, so he threw a fit.

@Arkady Kyonosuke walked out during the show after pushing his drumset and making it fall. Other kizu members had no idea what was going on, tried to get him back but he was reluctant. They improvised a ballad and left the stage. They come back some time after 、play three songs and end their set. Kyonosuke motions for everyone to be quiet before saying thank you. 

The DVD is great, and Lime's live vocals are so good and his voice cracking & all the other extra flourishes he added really bring some of the songs to life like the ballads for example. 

The most recent song relied maybe a little bit too much on the djenty riffing for my taste. I'm still not worried about their future direction of anything and I'm sure they'll keep their character intact at least for one album. Hope he implements more of his screams and growls without the music starting to veer towards the metalcore territory. If there's anyone who can do this tastefully, it's them. 

On 12/31/2018 at 5:12 PM, Disposable said:

Hope he implements more of his screams and growls without the music starting to veer towards the metalcore territory. 

Does he really do full-on harsh vocals? I recall some raspier singing here and there but I don't think I've ever heard him actually screaming (not counting the live stage banter stuff) on any of the songs I've heard by them. Not sure if harsh vocals would really fit their music, even with him being actually capable of doing those though. One of the things that hit me harder about them was him not screaming over the heavy parts like everyone does, his clean singing over heavy music defies expectations and it gives the music a very unique effect.

You can hear a little bit of them in Steroid.

But honestly I think it's good that they're abstaining from using them as other than a flourish. Some of their older stuff bangs really fucking hard with the live intensity + growls tho 

@ricchubunny

the only thing i feel uncomfortable with is that getting mad on stage is unprofessional. poor girls cried...on the other hand his personality is one of the main reasons he's loved for i guess. i don't care much about that incident but i wonder how would i feel if i were there.

Edited by yomii

2 minutes ago, yomii said:

@ricchubunny

the only thing i feel uncomfortable with is that getting mad on stage is unprofessional. poor girls cried...on the other hand his trange personality is one of the main reasons he's loved for i guess. i don't care much about that incident but i wonder how would i feel if i were there.

That's true, it's very unprofessional indeed  and i think it was a shock mainly for the Nosukkos.

But i also understand his feelings. He said that he's always feeling neverous and worried about the concerts and he barely have fun, so i think he just got very nervous and couldn't control himself. We can't also forget that Kizu is his very first band and also the first time he's facing troubles like that.

I hope he become a little bit more professional  tho